A journal of turning my $1.500 into $1.000.000

Ups and downs are good to learn from but as you said before…the number is what matter. So posting your gains based on high watermark will be much more interesting IMO.

Congrats on your equity growth!

Made a minimal profit at December, +6%

At the end of the year I applied for a special anniversary bonus of Dukascopy,
which doubled my account for only a minimal deposit of $1.
I have one year with this bonus to reach a certain amount of trades, and I probably won’t reach it, but until then I can manage the double amount of money, which is more than great for me.

Total profit on my first year: 631,5%
I turned $1.487 into $9.390.
My goal is to make 1000% at 2015.

Uploaded my statement for January.
It was a break even month, with +1% account growth.

Well… I have my homepage address in the statement, do you guys think it will be a problem if I attach a file with it?

[QUOTE=“peti305;681575”]Uploaded my statement for January. It was a break even month, with +1% account growth. Well… I have my homepage address in the statement, do you guys think it will be a problem if I attach a file with it?[/QUOTE] sounds like advertising

that is what I am asking, if that counts as an advertisement or not

Made [B]+31%[/B] profit at February, current account balance is [B]$24.880[/B]

Does not add up

Dukascopy doubled his account balance for £1

This is incorrect and misleading information sure to confuse the many fans and readers of this thread.

The actual amount was $1. :wink:

Please don’t mislead people too, it was $ 0.98 :slight_smile:

Good results peti305!

How about drawing your money out, putting it with another broker to spread your risk should we have another chf, and carry on trading using their money?

Thank you for your idea, but I am fully satisfied with my broker.
Also, when I reach $100.000 I can ask for a bank guarantee on my account.

It they go bankrupt, than the whole forex world will be in bankrupt anyway :slight_smile:

Hows trading for the month of march going?

The first week of March was not good for me, for the moment I am 10% down on my account

[QUOTE=“peti305;687440”] The first week of March was not good for me, for the moment I am 10% down on my account[/QUOTE] we just started the month keep your head up! :slight_smile:

I know, thanks :slight_smile: Even if this month will be bad, I always look at the longer term.

March was not the best month, [B]-9%[/B]
April was awesome, [B]+107%[/B]

Current account balance is[B] $47.067[/B]

I had slow months.
May was -12%
June was +1%

Current balance is $41.492

Patience patience patience…

Whats the latest developments on your trading?
Disaster? Success? still going?