A journal to keep me disciplined

I have three potential set-ups I am watching for the next trading day. All three involve going short the Canadian dollar.

The EUR/CAD short trade triggered and has gone against me all day…I am still holding the the positions open as it came close to my stop and has started to move in my direction. I will give this trade a bit more time to progress and will update accordingly.

Im looking at only one trade opportunity tomorrow to go long on the USD/JPY

Looking at 2 potential trades for tomorrow. Still holding onto EUR/CAD long at this point. Both trades involve going short the AUD

Been having a hard time keeping up with this journal lately. I still find myself wanting to go back and look at old charts now that I can’t find so i now how important it is. Message to future self: Keep journaling!

I want you on my team.

looking for a short tonight from the 1.600 level on the EUR/AUD. This is an hourly chart.

here’s a trade i took today based on an hourly chart. I have been using forex alerts to alert me of price levels. AUD/NZD hit 1.0600 today and the hourly chart bounced right off of it. I went long hoping for a larger move but it didn’t come. After holding the trade for a few hours I figured it best to get out since the momentum was lost. The trade did end up moving higher but i still managed to get out at break even.

two trades im in

Here is a long opportunity I am waiting for on the EUR/USD to trigger adn a long on the NZD/CAD I am currently in.