About long stochastic

Difficult, i am always in work to developpe it with your advices and other external sources.
My objectif is to obtain 75% of winning trades with a true risk/reward ratio of 1:1 and not cut too soon my positive trades.

thank for aked me. I will post my result when i will be stable…very soon I hope.

Best regards.

I told you thzt " i will never change my zulutrade acount", this is true, but i give up it due to winning trades canceled by them.
Reason : i have done too much trades.
NB : my massive losing trades were not canceled.

I switch to my fxbook with my hotforex live acount => MadaForex’s Profile | Myfxbook
Always need external eyes for motivation. Hope to get great results soon.

your history is not showing. Can you please upload it again please? So we can discuss your performance better…

Putting together a 3 or 4 part piece on my blog about trading with the stochastic indicator.
Should be pretty educational (or, a review for more experienced folks).

If you’re interested, check it out. This is part I.

MadaForex - how is your trading going on? Getting these winning trades? What about followers - are you following anybody?

I am always in studdy…I will check the “demystify stochastic” link.
Thank you.

NB : I am not on zulutrade anymore. It seems that they don’t want hotforex live account, and with a demo account, there are too much restrictions.

I will come back very soon.

Well there are other good brokers you can open an account with the other brokers - almost all of the 70+ are respectable brokers - but have in mind the trading conditions - slippage and extra commissions they use.

News : I decided to give up the stochstic as primary indicator. As advice given to me in the beginning of this thread, i study heavily the price action. It’s very effective in higher timeframe.

Back in 1 month for result.
Regards

Hello all,
Sorry for the late news.

I didn’t find a way with the long stochastic.

Now i am mainly trading with RSI, Stochastic (14,3,3 or so) and MA ; in multitime frame. with “high” pay-off ratio. 1:2 minimum.
The best results i have ever made for now.

thank you for all your help.

Hi MadaForex, sorry to bump this up but were you able to find anything interesting on long stochastic so far?

Hello all,
I am back (here, but never gave up trading ), just to say that i don’t use the stochastic the same way. My way of trading is a divergence trading ; and since i am profitable now after a very hard work on my trading vision and on myself, i want to thanks all.

I don’t want to show my new name because i want to put a separation between the beginner that i was and the experimented trader that i am today. So just a little screenshot.