Ahmed Maher: The Fox Wave

Exactly man, you got it this what I mean…but now I’m thinking of some enhancement and may edit this condition to filter some trades.cheers

I think you have mixed normal fox wave with Golden Time, in normal one we search for confirmation pattern to have a valid wave. in Golden Time we start count nine candles at the begining of each day and then search for any confirmation pattern to be our entry to direction obtained from wave

count 9 candles from opening the market will be at 9 am (Market watch) of monday morning.

my pleasure :slight_smile:

But monday market wouldnt open at 00:00.

just follow your platform market watch and wait for entries regardless the actual time of GMT, search for entries after 8 candles of each trading day that starts in any platform at 0:00.

Okay. Thank you very much.
Awaiting for your improved golden foxwave~
Its greats.

Damn the trades started out good but not so good afterwards all 4 of them losing money i’m using the 1 hr so it’s the golden wave trade.

Hi,

Same experience with snake24, however, its still a good system.
Do you mind sharing which pairs are more accurate in your back test?
During my few day testing, i found GBPUSD,GBPJPY, and USDJPY quite good.
The rest betrayed me.

I have been waking up for nearly Two days now trying to make something to enhance the Golden wave for better result. for those who are well trained to it now if you have notice in the 2:1 sub waves case when we have two same sub waves and one opposite sub wave sometimes price respect this opposite one only and go with it ignoring the two same ones. I have tried a lot to make a SWITCH to tell us when to respect the two same sub wave or only respect the opposite lonely one. attached is first idea of this switch. I have tested it on some pair and have a good result, soon will approve it to be added to Golden Time.
want you all to back test it on different pairs an tell me the result.
Btw we didn’t stop trading with Golden Time, keep posting entries till I completely make this switch.cheers

GBPJPY is the best, but USDJPY may be the worst.cheers

Hi,
This switch refer that instead of looking subwave to decide in the price movement, we use Foxwave as s/r level? If above Foxwave high we sell and below Foxwave we buy?

For the within Foxwave? You said that look at the confirmation candle touched high or low, do you refer to the last candle close?high?or low? Or do your refer to the high/low of the confirmation(all three candles)

Thank you.

Ahmed thanks sharing this brilliant trade system. just because im a newbie in forex im having a little bit difficulty understanding your system. do you by any chance ever recorded a tutorial explaining this system? it would to be much easier for us to understand by watching a video. thanks a lot