Always loss

Yes i am also part of them . my reason because trade in high impact news , like greece default / crisis / bail out , so any indicator will not function as optimally , eventually loss is my result

You can trade on technical indicators avoiding news if you are not able to make good pips during news time, try some thing different if you are not getting the desired results from your current trading technique.

May I know details about your demo trading experience? Basically, you have to start live trading when you are very sure about your trading strategy and your trading skill. So, if you face consistent SL in your live trading, restart demo!

Agree with your opinion, almost all of new traders start their trading career with lose! New traders have to overcome this kind of critical situation by learning and gathering trading experience! I lost more than 5 demo accounts in my learning.

Mate i guess you need see for your trading strategies that you apply while trading and figure out if something is going wrong with them.If you are new in trading so just don’t lose hope. You must have heard “Rome was not built in a day”. Your efforts will take you through. You can also switch your trading style, different strategies and see if they work out for you. Wish you luck and success.

If always loss on trades hence as trader need having patience and make evaluation trades, might they making mistake and if they can recognized their mistake hence will trying to make better result, and
as trader need prepare with risk management plan

Facing loss is really disappointing for many traders if you are facing for so long then you should check your analysis where you are wrong, I think you should study again to start a fresh trading account.

Yes I also think one should go back to learning and demo trading if facing loss constantly. He needs more trading experience , DO not put your real money again and again in risk. You can get learning and experience free on demo accounts.