Anhmap Trading Journal

• So far, my new Trading Style has a result very good.

• Still apply my trading rules for every trade I made.

• For Day Trading: Only Trade NZDUSD: H1, M30 Chart to find the trades.

• For Long Term: GBPUSD, EURJPY, EURUSD, USDJPY, AUDJPY, AUDUSD DAILYCHART to find the trades, may use H4 Chart to Enter the trade.

• 7 pairs are enough, so I do not need to analyze other pairs if there is no opportunity.

• For Day Trading, never adjust the stoploss, so do not put the stoploss too tight.

• I have to take time to cool down my head after a trade, so I will be refresh for another.

- Lower my expectation, Try to follow the Trend, and do not try to have a perfect Trade.

1.1 AUDJPY UPDATE

It was a Volatile Week…

-EURUSD, GBPUSD: Buy(60%)
-USDJPY, EURJPY, AUDJPY: Strong Sell
-AUDUSD, NZDUSD: Neutral

It was easy to make conclusion after the story, but when I was in the game I had to guess the story or follow the story based on what I know.

[U][B]1. Long Term: [/B][/U]

• Hit Stop Loss for the testing trade buy on AUDJPY
  • At first I had a selling idea on this pair and then I switch to buy idea.

[U]Lesson:[/U]

• My news Trading style was good so that I can minimize the loss with Testing trade with a small size.
  • I should wait more confirm and give me a break before switching from sell to buy too quickly when the price is very volatile.

[B][U]2. Day Trading[/U][/B]

• I played the Fib 38.2 support on H4 and use Bollinger Band to trade the volatile on H1 which made very good profit.

• I have to place a maximum trade for day trading per day so that I will not over trade, and I can focus on doing other thing.
  • Trade for living not live for trading, I should limit time to trade and Spend time to study.

[U]Summary:[/U]
-It was difficult to say Buy or Sell in one Time Frame at a specific time or specific level because of Volatile. It is good to see the Trend in the longer Time Frame and apply it to day Trading in shorter Time Frame.

• For Day Trading, my expectation should be only 10 - 30 pips per trade, when i can move stoploss to break even or lock in some profit I can let the profit run more than 10 - 30 pips per day.
  • When I place stoploss, I should not place it too tight to avoid the volatile, and never adjust the stoploss with hope.
  1. Eur.usd sell

1. Aud.jpy SELL

It was a crazy week!

But I decided to stay out during the Brexit because of the risk and volatile.

• Focus on making the stable profit every month by: Make profit, Keep profit, Repeat it.
  • Cut loss early, let profit Run, and always prepare for closing the trade.
  • Protect the capital before thinking to make profit.
  • Make the plan simple, Enter the trade, Accept the risk.