Anton Kreil on Trading

^ You might have better luck asking Anton at Anton’s website. He hasn’t posted in about a year.

Hello to the OP; I agree with Kevin LaCoste… I actually e.mailed Anton Kreil through his BabyPips profile a few weeks ago,

as mentioned in this post 301 Moved Permanently

but he has not replied.

I think that he rarely visits or posts on these forums…

Take care.

Cheers.

I must say I was very surprised to see him post in here but as an educator you always keep your eye out to manage your reputation. It can easily get taken down on forums.

There is no way of even knowing if that user is actually Anton. I could just as easily create a baby pips account named “Warren Buffet” and write a couple posts that give the impression that I am the man after spending a few hours of researching Warren Buffet online. This is the Internet, approach everything with a great deal of skepticism.

Thanks Kevin,

i send it through his website as well. Still waiting for his reply

Dear Traders,

I need your help in this.

As we know to be successful in trading we need lot of great qualities like discipline, patience, knowledge etc.
Does country have an impact in trading success. As I could see more success stories from UK, US, Singapore, Japan but not from INDIA.

Does this have a strong impact to get success in trade. Is it possible for me to become a good trader as being a resident in INDIA assuming I have all the other qualities.

Your valuable might will help me to take next step.

I have another query guys. Will you prefer to trade only your own country market? I mean if you are an Australian will you prefer to trade only Australian market.

My understanding is that Retail FX Trading is not legal in India

No, probably the opposite due to less emotional involvement.

this certainly sounds like anton. the first thing he says is that forex is a loser because it has not enough volatility… if you only measure difference between day open and close. see his facebook where he laughs at people losing their money on eurusd. don’t say anything bad about anton because he will take you to court.

ok, ok, sorry, i missed this detail. it made me laugh.

You can write about whoever you like, Copyright only applies if you start quoting from their work without giving them reference or trying to pass it off a your own. Asking their permission and allowing them right of reply is advisable, particularly if you are being critical of their work.

Hello Everyone!

You will remember that the ‘Million Dollar Traders’ tv series featured Lex Van Dam,

the hedge fund manager who provided the trading capital for the wannabe traders to

trade.

Here is a video he made a year ago where he offers his views on how one should

approach trading:

Useful stuff…

Happy Trading.