Any Good Price Action Teachers Out There?

You cannot come in a better time, dudest!

Samir, this guy can testify better about Johnathon than me at this point. He is a ‘living legend’ among us, and I’m dead serious when I say it.

Here The thread starter looking for Price Action teachers. Can you imagine, he eventually started his own thread to teach price action :35:. LMFAO

Wrong Approach indeed.

lol, unreal, i think 2 of these guys are actually the same poster,

Of course he’s great, everything he knows he stole from another well known forum’s top thread. Those who have the energy can easily find this out.
Nial teaches nothing that isn’t available for free more or less everywhere.

There are so many Price Action teachers out there. But you won’t find quality and genuine price action teachers easily.
No doubts Chris Capre is one of them to present high profitable PA trading setups. Luckily I found his thread when I joined BP some time back. I highly recommend his educational PA thread especially for newbies. Unlike other PA gurus you can directly communicate with him to clarify anything here on Babypips.

Check out his Price Action Trading therad

This is his recent trade on AUD/USD

Live Price Action Trade AUDUSD Oct 22nd

Thank you. This is close to what I am looking for :slight_smile: I want to see an example live trade by student though because that is only way I know if teacher is doing well in teaching. If the student has high proficiency then that is teacher I want to follow :slight_smile:

Awesome name and avatar! I hate you for thinking of it first!

Also, lots of great suggestions regarding teachers. Sam Seiden is considered the guru of trading supply and demand zones, has lots of free videos, and many students who also post their S/D videos on Youtube. Personally, I think that the markets are manipulated and that a larger game is played out every day, but if you learn how to draw these zones, and then see on a chart that they usually have great R:R. My favorite teacher is ICT, but I don’t want to start that argument on this thread. Jason Stapleton’s videos are also really good in my opinion.

Is that J16 thread by any chance ?

Anyone have thoughts about this topic…? Anyone want to share experiences and what they have learned?

He he!:wink: yup, pretty pleased with it myself!

Used to be in the ‘ICT Brethren’ myself, but got arsed-off with all the “I’m the big-boss man” crap. But more importantly, after realising more my own style of trading, I personally began to find quite a lot of what he teaches kind of over-egged and superfluous to my own stripped-down approach, i.e. Asian sessions, various pivots, ‘traders trinity’ (whatever!) ‘London Express’ (whatever!), ‘ICT kill-zones’ (Ka-Pow!!) etc. etc. etc. but I have taken some good stuff from him regarding market structure. I find I do much better with a simple bare-bones trend-following (get in on pullbacks) mid to long term approach using the weekly and Daily charts. Still got nuff respec’ for the guy for all the time and effort he’s put in to producing his teachings to try and help folks, and his vids were mucho entertaining, and certainly helped me to find my feet in Forex. Same goes for Chris Lori, Niall Fuller and a few others - as for Sam Seiden, I still can’t fathom how supply/demand zones differ from support & resistance! I think now for me, the training wheels are off (finally) and I’m comfortable enough with my own developing approach to ditch the ‘Gurus’ and fly solo. I just need to purify my own tactics until razor-sharp & crystally blue!!

I would answer NO. None of the guys mentioned here have proven with an audited track record that what they teach is profitable in real world. All they do is present the same regurgitated material. Some of them say they’ve been professional traders for more than 5 years now, and yet can’t produce a year’s worth of documented track record. Having nice websites and writing long, overly polite answers sometimes in here doesn’t make them profitable and doesn’t give them the right to charge gullible people money. Also, the fact that they have big followings only shows how naive people are. Bernie Madoff had a lot of admirers and was highly regarded when in reality he was just a crook.