Anybody taking this trading course?

im kinda into that stuff and have been on that website before but never saw that particular PFD so thanks.

I hope you enjoy the read!!

Haha! Maybe…

Let see :wink:

I should probably colored my hair! lol Okay, enough about me now… back to your topic…

Terrific, PipNRoll!!!

I can come out of my hiding place now :slight_smile:

We here at the Shaw Academy have decided to post a general response to address as best as possible, many of the points put forward by contributors on this thread.

What the Diploma in Financial Trading represents is a unique combination of successful traders who have chosen to educate because they have a passion for it. It is often said that those who educate cannot practice. That argument is, with respect, fundamentally flawed. Doctors, carpenters, and even chefs are all trained by experienced practitioners as these fields understand the value of having those who have demonstrated their ability to excel pass on their hard won skills to the next generation. At the Shaw Academy, we believe this model can also be applied to financial trading, as well as the other fields we offer instruction in such as online marketing and nutrition.

While it’s thrilling and fulfilling to make money in the dynamic space of global financial markets, instructing others in tried and tested techniques that have allowed our instructors to become successful themselves offers its own rewards.
The Shaw Academy chooses to focus on live, online education where there is a no script, as any student in our courses has seen. This takes extreme subject matter knowledge, exceptional energy from our instructors, and focus to consistently deliver courses to our high standard.

The Shaw Academy has physically delivered thousands of hours of live audio and visual education at a price that makes these lessons accessible to as many people as possible. We’ve taken this approach as satisfied students recommend our services to their friends, family, and peers allowing us to build as we move forward.

That said, we do charge for our educational services. We are a commercial entity and unashamedly so. Rather than being similar to a physical university and charging high four and five figure sums, our costs are usually a very small percentage of such training as we have lower costs on our end and can have larger class sizes. We also run promotions like the one mentioned in this thread from time to time for one very simple reason – supply and demand.

Our aim is to provide the best services humanly possible, as it is this customer service based approach that works best for us commercially, morally and ethically. It is these core principles on which we are founded which we believe will ensure our continued growth and presence within this industry.

In the end, talk is cheap, and if you really want to see if our classes offer all they claim, we challenge you to try us out. We stand behind our courses, and we know you won’t be disappointed.

[B]My thanks to

the Shaw Academy for taking time

to come on our forums and

give us their thoughts, and

assuage our doubts.

Cheers.

[/B]

I have taken this online Foundation Trading course from the Shaw Academy for $29 US. It’s not a “crap course” at all. In fact the course is real, the classes are quite valuable and interactive, the course consists of ten 60 min sessions over a period of 3 weeks, and is as inexpensive as advertised. The academy is based in Scotland. Their hook is to ultimately have you sign up for their Ultimate Traders Program for $825 at the conclusion of the beginners course. I highly recommend the Foundation Trading course for beginners or intermediates. The Ultimate Trading course may be worthwhile too - I haven’t taken it.

1 Like

i Agree. On it now and it is a good refresher on all i know and to plug the gaps of knowledge i may have . Nicely presented and to the point. (i also did a guitar one from Shaw Academy but wasnt too pleased with that one but, it was the one lesson still).

I have just finished the second lesson and in the next lesson we are going to start demo trading under MT4 (even though i know my MT4, this would be a great start for anyone new to trading themself)<< not seen any course do this for under $/£40. It seems genuine. Still got 6 more lessons . Just wondering what the ULTIMATE trading course holds as this is over £600.