Anybody trading gold ,

Yeah to be honest I was trading with my heart not the chart I made a little profit yesterday got Alittle greedy I’m still new to this been trading about a year and a half almost , still learning how to deal with my emotions , do you only trade gold and oil ? / what are some of things you find about trading and how so you tend to cop you seem to be a very calm person

its middle of day here ,I have work to do outside , that thing that helped me most was realising the gold silver oil market is there forever basically,so wait for best signals,ur not compelled to trade,do it on your terms so be patient ,STOP THINK Look at all the things u have on ur chart eg MA for trend >direction/ is this trade for or against trend … is it near s/r? etc etc cheers

now it is a part of my plan . i think it’s neccessary for trader . gold have high move than other pair

yes I trade on Gold when doing practice on demo accounts. I came to know that it is very risky trading .Although we get high profits but minor fluctuation in market can cause a great loss if do not manage it on time. In real trading just experienced can handle with it.

I am now long ,daily trend is quite strong imo, I have resistance at 1400>1420 approx hourly chart has pull back allowing me to enter with trend
stop loss is marked
ok new hour candle opened moved stop loss to just belo the lash hours candle tail. this is a risky trade but its small deal and shows how I do it , small deal small loss or large win if im on the trend sorry forgot to load pic

next hour candle closes deal for small loss

Umo with ur demo a/c are you using the same amount as bank as you would in real account ? IF not you should be IMO

I’m waiting for a pull back to 1360 area before entering a long position I apologize the pictures aren’t that clear

Patience is good … Im not sure which way it will go atm , doubt it will pull back to 1360 now that its opened above reistance 1350(approx) just IMO … I made a mistake yest with stop too close so will most likely wait now unless I see signal on 1hr chart ,that may give me an entry cheers Q

Did you pull from typur other long position ?

Better picture with the price apologize for last pic heres my 4hr

I’m think about placing a pending order but not sure if I should buy the trend up or make it for the pullback I was think making it 1374.00-1368-67

Let me know if any one has any suggestions

yes read edited post above re stopped out , moved stop up too quickly , purely because it was risky deal

Yeah since it broke risstance decided to make a pending order for the high witch was 1374 around there I made my order for 1375 stop loss 30 pips take profit 1408. I figured it would be to risky to find the pull back

good fortune , as long as ur position size is right you should be ok … most important

Yep order got hit gold inextricably target is 1400 by tommrow

Next***. Is anybody long gold or short oil or any commodities @ the moment

nice trade im short OIL and spi200

Looks like price is consolidating , on my chart my bollinger is starting to contract , I think a major swing is due maybe by USA open

Gold is very hard at this point , higher enuff to roll over but looks like 1400+ is resistance just be on ur toes