Are there any good reliable EA out there?

I dont trust any Automated system, I only trust a real live signal. I compare it with mine to see if its a good match, and it is like you are trading with a partner. If I create an EA that works very well like an ATM machine, I would keep it a secret and sell it in a different way, but not to expose it. My strategy right now is that I trade only from 12am to 3am est (Big dog dont trade around news time), with a small group and a leader ( he is a pro trader). The result is 95% accurate. So far, from the new year until now, it is 100% accurate. If you want proof, you can visit us anytime. It’s fun, and we can learn and make serious money at the same time.

What is the name of the group and what is the name of its leader? Give us names and credentials.

Where can we visit this group anytime? Supply a link (not as a direct hyperlink, of course; the mods don’t like that).

I’d also like to know please.

Best Regards,
Matt Jones .

ive hear that FAP Turbo was pretty nice. but it costs 150$…

Fapturbo is pretty decent, but the best at the moment is Megadroid seconded by IvyBot (from what I’ve read from reviews).

Best Regards,
Matt Jones .

lol
good points there.
Some say I’m sharp as a tack, unfortunately also twice as flat headed…

well speaking of robots and EAs, now that I’ve properly towed the party line, I will say that the nanningbob EA seems like an interesting concept! You’ll have to google it to find it. And it’s free too.

Also I did an interesting little experiment. I made a simple moving average cross over EA. As expected, it steadily lost pips. However when I reversed the buy / sell logic it started making pips, it went from 10000 up to about 50000 before turning around and heading back down again… things that make you go hmmm…:stuck_out_tongue:

I go for manual trading than automated ones. I fully get the feel of the trading process and i can get the most suitable decision for it. But there are some good automated systems out there. You can even find free ones.

Learn to ask the TOUGH QUESTIONS before you buy any EAs.

TOUGH QUESTIONS aka
TRADING METHOD B.S. DETECTOR

What is the expectancy of this system or method?

What is the average number of wins percentage?

What is the average win size?

What is the average number of losses percentage?

What is the average loss size?

What was the biggest win?

What was the biggest loss?

What was the longest win streak?

What was the longest loss streak?

How many trades were used to obtain the answers to the above questions?

Were the trades executed with real money?

When did you personally start trading this system or method?

Please copy/paste these questions in each and every thread that you read that puts forth a system or method.

Feel free to ask your own TOUGH QUESTIONS.

Is Megadroid still a good pick over FAP Turbo right now? Given it is 2 years since FAP was released and only 1 year since Megadroid.

In my opinion all EA’s are are profitable as the settings.

In other words if you had two people with the same settings, and one of them keeps messing with the settings because there isnt enough trades happening (or whatever his excuse is).

The other one sets his settings, and leaves it alone.

No prizes for guessing who makes the most money and has the most profitable EA, even though they both have the same EA !!!

I dont agree. I use a EA that doesnt need to be optimized. It has no settings that need to be adjusted. It a no-indicator, pure price action system that uses hedging to limit downside risk. Its up 35% since November and usually has a floating DD of about 9%. This one uses hedging but I’ve seen some ‘Smart’ Martingales that make money too. Most of these indi based systems are crap because they need tuning and you wont find that out until you lose some cash. Systems based on Price-Action are the way to go. No setting. No tuning.

Here’s the FPA Live Demo link:
forexpeacearmy.com/metatrader_expert_advisor/hedge_pro_ea/demo

If you want a EA that can take the heat Price-Action is the way to go.

This eas work but not enough to cover what u paid for.
ALL THE EAS SEEMS TO WORK GOOD FOR A SHORT TIME

A quantifiable strategy like the GAP close works well… it is a slow system in that it only executes once a week per currency pair. However because it have definite times and simple rules it work well. I got mine from Savant Day Trading Academy. I’ve been using it for a while and getting some profit out of it.

they trade same way and win same amount

There are many of them you need to find one which is suitable for your account balance , and risk apetit! But before you go live with it be sure to test it for at last a few months!

has any using fussion EA which was the champion EA developed by the fussion of 5 EA’s which was the champion EA…
if any one has used that please post your reviews…

Totally agree here. the robot is simply a pre-programmed set of rules, and has NO Artificial Intelligence. Therefore, once market trends change, the robot then loses ground.

I also agree with Kalesh - if I had a perfect winning solution, I would not share it - not for money or anything.

There is no profitable EA on the market.

Those being sold on ebay and clickbank are all but a sham.

Real reviews from the actual EA users. (you’ll hear warts and all from them) - Commercial (paid) Expert Advisors

there are several good working robots on the net. You just have to found them. I use forex-robots.com for help finding them as their Real Money Accounts tests show which robot works and which one doesn’t.