Are there any reliable brokers who offer Micro accounts? (Not mini accounts)?

it doesnt require initial deposit? so what money do traders trade with? that go me confused! any way many brokers offer good micro accounts with min deposits up to 1 dollar, Hotforex offers 5 dollars min, though its no gonna get you a long way, Yeah a couple of hundred is a good number to start with to get used to live trading100-150 is not bad for starters, but keep it at micro lots, if possible dont go beyond 0.01, a leverage of 1:200 should suffice, though on micro you can trade up to 1:1000 but thats a bit too extreme in my opinion.

Bit4x is micro as well (0.01). But they only accept Bitcoin.

they dont offer other option of withdrawal and deposits?

How’s about $1, is it possible to deposit?

Micro account is account type that deposit below $100, some brokers offer micro account like:
hotforex ($5)
exness ($25)

but other brokers require much a lot: fxpro ($500), fxcm ($200). Not sure since it’s too long. I think a good purpose for using micro-account is trading in real trading conditions but don’t cost a lot, of course less earning.

The point of micro accounts is not a huge profit in my opinion, but to learn how to trade with a small amount of capital.

Take a look at Exness broker, To the best of my knowledge they provide micro account (Cent) as well as mini account upon your request.

these thread are bit old but someone bump up and appear to another surface. what I need to confirm is, why I see there’s many post related to minimum initial deposit when it comes to choosing micro account. I thought it should related to minimum lot size to open trade, 0.01 lot size equal to 0.1$ per pips are the mark for micro account type. almost all brokers offers such account, most of my trading account are start with 0.01 lot size minimum. sometimes all account type brokers offers are basicly micro one, both mine classic and Exchange account (ECN) with tickmill are micro lot account type, and there’s no Cent account :).

Exness and XM are both good!

yeah a 1 dollar deposit is possible, but like seriously, what can one do with 1 dollar :slight_smile:

I have a demo with Oanda, i was hoping to practice with a 1:1 leverage but their min. leverage is 10:1. Can you still trade with very small quantities - how are you doing it?
Thanks Tania

Micro acccount? As I know, Hotforex are proving micro account, funds limitation seems start from $5.

Hi,
I am at exactly the same stage as you - Oanda seems to be one of the only ones where you can trade with small amounts/micro accounts. Their min. leverage is 10:1. so you can trade any size units up to 10;1

Hope that helps.
Tania

I don’t recommend anyone to trade any account with deposit less than $100 if you want to earn some profit. I have burned plenty of micro account when I traded with hotforex and exness. A large fund account could keep the account alive longer.

HotForex offer mini with $10 min deposit
Tickmill have mini lot with $25 - $50 min deposit depend of your account types
nordfx have micro’s with $5 min deposit
ICmarkets offer micro lot with $200 min deposit

anyway, i wont trade with $5 offcourse
it same as throwing salt into ocean, atleast $30 needed if we trade using micro account
why $30 because i need more room if my trade goes wrong