Are you REALLY committed to trading?

You’ve got it all wrong there, ICT is no master, the motivation is to help others to succeed, if ICT would disappear without trace, there will be a significant number of traders that will be 100% wealthy in their own right.

I see a lot of jealousy coming out from wannabee traders and educators, that just don’t have what it takes to do what he’s done, I know I don’t, but I’m happy to accept that.

I actually noticed that as well. Well, it may not be jealousy, but that is how it appears to me. I am also surprised that they actively communicate about it, because it is only ‘feeding’ what they want to see die out.

It is not clear to me what they try to accomplish by discussing it in every thread that appears to go in that direction. Maybe I will understand when I grow up…

I can only assume that from learning the basics you would go off on your way to developing a trading plan/method that works around your own strengths and weaknesses - we all have to learn the basics of any skill set, and I don’t criticize BP as it does indeed provide those for new traders, both in the form of the school and threads from others.

But in terms personal development, and this is only my own thought, you need to go to deeper water where you hand is not held - start your own initial ideas and theories. Sure this site is great for social activities, and that’s why I cant stay away from time to time, nobody can fault BP for that!

Don’t be silly, that’s exactly what you shouldn’t do, you are ignoring tried and tested methods that work day in and day out and going off and failing trying to do your own thing.

Babypips.com is very educational, there are some very advanced methods around, but it seems that you are not able to grasp them.

I agree Jezzode, it’s more of a social/entertainment type environment.
The smarter novices will quickly realise this is a place to get their feet wet, & if they’re real lucky pick up the gist of a basic, logical framework to begin developing a simple, viable approach

The not-so-smart ones will get sucked into this strangely weird & wonderful world of fantasists & self-proclaimed super traders & drain away their most valuable resource…their time!

I’m being rational - something that no website can teach you

And this brings me back to age old question “can i see some financial proof of these” - no, i didn’t think I could

So we just have to take ones word that these methods work…now tell me that’s being rational

I never said otherwise. I readily admit that I am guilty of excessive bloviating so the intent of my post may have been lost in its length.

In a perfect world, BabyPips would simply set up an ICT-free sub-forum. There would be no ICT threads permitted, no ICT links allowed, no mention of ICT at all. A violation would result in the immediate deletion of the offending posts and the public execution of the criminal linked via YouTube for all to enjoy in a carnival-like atmosphere.

Interested readers and participants could readily find all of the ICT threads, posts, praises and comments throughout the site but others, who have no such interest, could have just one small, tiny corner where they might find blissful sanctuary from mentions of ICT.

Then again, readers can ALREADY find all of ICT’s stuff – he has a permanent sticky thread and more than enough other threads to last an interested reader a lifetime. Some members obviously just seek refuge FROM the ICT mentions at times. I think that is all they are asking, really. ICT followers should post all they want regarding ICT on the current ICT threads but in the name of humanity please stop turning all other threads into recruiting ads for membership into the ICT Church of the Zillionaire Trader.

I visit the ICT threads every now and then to see if there is anything of interest to me. If I can find them, with my limited mental capacity, anyone can – including new visitors to the forum.

And yes, I am continuing to post in an ICT thread outside of the actual ICT threads so tell the executioner to sharpen his axe, start passing out the popcorn and cotton candy to the viewers, have the magician make balloon animals for the children – my demise should be appearing on YouTube shortly.

Personally, I think that anyone who counts the word ‘bloviating’ among the contents of their active vocabulary is worth listening to.

LOL. You may be better off ignoring anything I have to say. My wife does!

Agreed. I’m going to use that word at every possible opportunity from now on. I’ll possibly even bloviate about it.

Interesting thread, but I wish you guys would leave poor old Inverness Caledonian Thistle out of it.

Lol I’m sorry, I just can’t help it - I prefer boxing and F1! If you think I ramble about trading, you haven’t seen quite how much either of those two subjects can give rein to my full bloviation potential.

It’s the day before the end of the world. Shouldn’t you all be bloviating festively?

I am.

Hookers, and champagne for all!!!

That’s a good point. Although I’ll have a couple of dozen mince pies with my champagne and, ahem, hookers. It’s Christmas, after all! Or at least would be, if the world didn’t end 96 hours too early for that.

Strange, I can’t recall anyone telling that you shouldn’t do it or that you need to be judged because you keep on feeding. I probably missed something. I am trying to learn here. Is this a helpful siding or an unhelpful one? I learned today that unhelpful sidings are not very contrustive to this community, and I haven’t worked out yet how your post help us to grow?

In my defense, the ARE high class hookers…

There’s something about the juxtaposition of the words ‘bloviate’ and ‘hookers’ that I find strangely appealing.

I wouldn’t have bothered PPFX, too many smart alecs around here who need a constant proof.

Its up to anyone to follow whatever method they want so the proof is in the pudding.

People always need this “proof” before they look at something. How about look, learn and assess and go from there?

My puddings 44% bigger than it was in September so that for me is my initial proof to carry on enjoying the offerings laid out before me. Whether it stays like that this time next year will be the ultimate proof for me and also of which will be nobody else’s concern.

Sometimes people eat the pudding when its too hot, burn there tongue and never return…

Happy holidays!

It was a self-imposed death sentence due to excessive irony. I was trying to be as constructive as possible while using my own poor attempts at levity. Now that the thread has taken a decidely positive turn with talk of champagne and hookers… I am now staying my own sentence until after the end of the world.

And yeah Caley Thistle have done nowt wrong…