Are you trading with the right broker?

It is recommended that the broker has a free demo that operates in real time because we can practice and learn with play money.

To add to what you have said, i think we can also determine if a broker is suitable for us after we must have traded with them. So even if we considered the above, we might still not like things after sometime. There is no rule that we should stick to a broker forever. So it all depends on what we want and need.

There is something missing from the list. You did not mention the covering model of the broker. For example, is the Broker acting as a market maker or as a STP/ECN?

I have noticed that a few brokers are now starting to add commission to the low spread. For example YouTrade FX.

I really need advice too. I don’t really see much sanctification in a regulated broker.I’m beginning to see that regulation literally brings ACs (air conditioners) into the FX; promoting an ill sense of comfort. Such that clients forget every slot they accept is a slot in the financial trenches of the FX. And they have to stay alert however uncomfortable to fight the currency war. Yes, FX is battle, and there is no need for an NFA peacekeeping. Don’t we enjoy it so?

I think I am. I rightly trade with an unregulated broker. I’m thinking about a more civilised FX with no broker discrimination. I don’t really see predatory claws in an unregulated broker. The reason why fraud is very close to the market is because ignorance is also close and even largely resides in the FX. To get margins safe alive and kicking, you must first kick negligence out of your FX attitude. Else you may lose your money you have earlier lose your awareness. There is so need for regulatory to generously (like some FX Akon) take the blame for the recklessness of traders.Can I say regulation (or FX sanitation) is supposed to be a collective traders responsibility not a reserved NFA or so affair?

Yeah I have a mouthful of confidence in my unregulated broker. Don’t we think true regulation starts from within? It is not our lovely FX that needs regulation, it is our consciences. Yet we can’t all be moralist especially in this age when virtues are going extinct. It therefore all boils down to diligence and a serious FX monitoring; get your FX radars up else have your margin heavily bombarded. Please am I right?

The best ECN is NDD account in liteforex, I’m salute with its fastest execution and its order.

seems that everyone are promoting brokers here :frowning:

Hey David, I have never heard about this Kerford investment before, where are they from?

It is important to know whether your broker is using the Dealing Desk or Non-Dealing Desk model for order processing.

this is great advice for choosing a good and reliable online forex broker. there are so many online broker. they are very important to choose a forex broker online.
I personnaly I base on six things to choose a broker:
the regulation
Security of your funds
Leverage / Margin / Gearing
Lot sizes
Easy to use software
Telephone support