Article: Using Pivot Points In Forex Trading

Is another ICT/David Jefferson scam…

[QUOTE=“yunny1;485351”]

Is another ICT/David Jefferson scam…[/QUOTE]

Wait… Wasn’t this the guy that had a thread where he was going on and on about the 100 and 200 moving averages…?

So now it’s on to pivots and RSI now.

[QUOTE=“dennis14685;485356”]If you want to join a skype group for a live trading session then your welcome, we wont hurt you or put you down but we centainly will not be buying and selling in the areas you are. So your welcome to joing us on skype just add me up den.sherman and if your not amazed by what you may learn then you certainly will enjoy your next vacation.
Den.sherman add it up and have a great time. I guess i get banned will see, the group will welcome you.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like a hoot… Just keep it on the low down because once the Central Banks find out where your trading levels are you better watch out, they will go on a rampage to take out your stop losses.

[QUOTE=“dennis14685;485363”]

chicken come trade live, there the invite, or you gonna gossip gossip lol, we waiting[/QUOTE]

For some reason… I’m reading your posts with an Asian accent…

[QUOTE=“dennis14685;485366”]

more gossip scared to learn…come trade live[/QUOTE]

Yes… Definitely Asian

[QUOTE=“dennis14685;485372”]

you all avoiding anything related to trading live, your goal is to win a argument not a trade, and you have fear of scams as you feel vunrable[/QUOTE]

No, continue telling us more about the trading strategies of central banks… Do you think they would share their myfxbook account with us?

[QUOTE=“dennis14685;485378”] if you learn to read the charts then there is no need for a fx book, as you are still in doubt and the thread has gone silent, others are seeing the light your still in the clowds.

Oliver R. M. Gerlach: thanks dennis appricate
Den Sherman: no worries im getted slammed at baby pips
Den Sherman: lol
Den Sherman: u have to add something before i quite as im just having fun
Den Sherman: its great show u how 80% loose money[/QUOTE]

Hmmm… I wonder if the federal reserve trades the FOMC release… I bet they make a killing on longing the Eurusd before they announce QE everytime huh?

[QUOTE=“dennis14685;485382”]

now you getting warmer, now mm do they buy at random cadlestick pattern, or is it a trade between levels, wow ur getting hot[/QUOTE]

Oh definitely! I bet Ben Bernaki has his own personal billion dollar forex account that he trades… He started it off with a thousand dollars, and tailored every speech and interest rate decision he made to make a profit on his positions…

[QUOTE=“dennis14685;485385”]

I would not know but the market watches and trades the levels based upon our sentiment view of his comments, we dont trade fresh air[/QUOTE]

Of course he does! He’s the leader of Feds so they taught him all their secret trading techniques… What better way to win a trade then to cut the interest rate or announced QE when the position is going against them right?

Guys Dennis is legit and he is certainly not asian, he is english. Dennis has been teaching me and others for already a couple of month already. He is the most profitable trader I know and he taught me everything I know about Forex.

they dont have any secret techniques, and if you agreed with me then I would be loosing money, by you disagreeing lets me know that its all good, as big money does not crowd follow and the way we trade is not subjective in anyway. theres no doubt theres only human emotion that can interupt good results .

[QUOTE=“dennis14685;485395”] they dont have any secret techniques[/QUOTE]

Yeh your right… I read all about their techniques by a guy on the Internet with an Asian accent

YOUR STILL AT THE PHASE WHEN TRADING IS SUBJECTIVE, I KNOW I WAS THERE ONCE

they dont have any secret techniques, and if you agreed with me then I would be loosing money, by you disagreeing lets me know that its all good, as big money does not crowd follow and the way we trade is not subjective in anyway. theres no doubt theres only human emotion that can interupt good results .

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently

[QUOTE=“dennis14685;485402”]

YOUR STILL AT THE PHASE WHEN TRADING IS SUBJECTIVE, I KNOW I WAS THERE ONCE

Read more: http://forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/33861-article-using-pivot-points-forex-trading-6.html#ixzz2SG1hwWmF[/QUOTE]

Definitely! The Federal Reserve has an underground trading room where it employs and trains hundreds of traders to trade weekly pivot lines… That’s Obamas plan for taking care of our national debt.

[QUOTE=“dennis14685;485407”]

no actually it does not work that way, all central banks look at levels when to intervene, they do not enter fresh air, intervention today was 100% at the levels that came out on monday[/QUOTE]

Oh most definitely!! Bernaki has loud speakers installed throughout the underground trading room underneath the Federal Reserve building in New York… “Quickly men!!! A weekly pivot line has been hit! SELL SELL SELL!!!”

[QUOTE=“dennis14685;485412”]

almost you there, the line in the sand that they wont let price cross as its deemed to be to low. or do they just like you say buy and sell anywhere in a adhoc manner which may just mean there inter vention at 1 billion may turn out to be at 5 billion as they bought against the market. MMM thats interesting, a black wednesday in the USA. no the fed is smarter then that.

The Treasury took the decision to defend Sterling’s position, believing that to devalue would be to promote inflation.[6] On 16 September the British government announced a rise in the base interest rate from an already high 10 to 12 percent in order to tempt speculators to buy pounds. Despite this and a promise later the same day to raise base rates again to 15 percent, dealers kept selling pounds, convinced that the government would not stick with its promise. By 19:00 that evening, Norman Lamont, then Chancellor, announced Britain would leave the ERM and rates would remain at the new level of 12 percent (however, on the next day interest rate was back on 10%). It was later revealed that the decision to withdraw had been agreed at an emergency meeting during the day between Norman Lamont, Prime Minister John Major, Foreign Secretary Douglas Hurd, President of the Board of Trade Michael Heseltine and Home Secretary Kenneth Clarke (the latter three all being strong pro-Europeans as well as senior Cabinet Ministers), and that the interest rate hike to 15 percent had only been a temporary measure to prevent a rout in the pound that afternoon.[/QUOTE]

http://www.newyorkfed.org/aboutthefed/fedpoint/fed44.html

2 times in 11 years has the Feds intervened… I’m not sure if you understand my sarcasm or not… Or understand how to read the Feds own website.

[QUOTE=“dennis14685;485416”]

so does the crowd…almost you there, the line in the sand that they wont let price cross as its deemed to be to low. or do they just like you say buy and sell anywhere in a adhoc manner which may just mean there inter vention at 1 billion may turn out to be at 5 billion as they bought against the market. MMM thats interesting, a black wednesday in the USA. no the fed is smarter then that.
i love sarcasm , that how i know its all working[/QUOTE]

2 times in 11 years… Two lines in the sand over 11 years… Great trading strategy

[QUOTE=“dennis14685;485422”]

happans every day can be the fed the boj the hedge funds, its all simple really when you see how ieasy it all is. still you have not looked at a chart have you. i can fin this with one chart posting of today. 100% accuracy every move EJ EU UC and every major out there or G7 currency 100% start of move end of move to pivot, all is same everyday, but im not going to tell you exactly what u should be looking at or everyone will get pist of. remember? like i said, its funny how the retailers ignore the pivot posts, there the most important to traders…back in circles round and round, oh maybe trendlines work better. You look at trend lines we look them as nice marketing, very attractive things not for trading offcourse. All the dips are just marker maker accumalation and distribution for the retailers to get trapped within the move, after the move was created. there so yummy. MM i guess the move starts at a random place! mm so you mean we put the pivots at those points so it all matches up.

In the market there are sharks eating tuner. But sharks dont last to. The net is lanched from Point X, sharks will swim into ultimatley.

Just like any commodity, the value of a free-floating currency is based on supply and demand.
To increase a currency’s value, the Central Bank can buy currency and hold it in its reserves. This reduces the supply of the currency available and could lead to an increase in valuation.
To decrease a currency’s value, the Central Bank can sell its reserves back to the market. This increases the supply of the currency and could lead to a decrease in valuation.
International trade flows can also influence supply and demand for a currency. When a country exports more than it imports (a positive trade balance), foreign buyers must exchange more of their currency for the currency of the exporting country. This increases the demand for the currency.[/QUOTE]

2 times in 11 years…

[QUOTE=“dennis14685;485429”] 2/11 is in your brain like a buy in a bear market, thats short term memory, long term is important for traders. your hanging a trade on short term memory stuck at 2/11 as you posted but did not read ,

you posted this:
The Intervention Process
The foreign currencies that are used to intervene usually come equally from Federal Reserve holdings and the Exchange Stabilization Fund of the Treasury. These holdings currently consist of euros and Japanese yen. Interventions may be coordinated with other central banks, especially with the central bank of the country whose currency is being used.

In recent years, the Federal Reserve and the Treasury have made their interventions more transparent. Thus, the New York Fed often deals directly with many large interbank dealers simultaneously to buy and sell currencies in the spot exchange rate market. The Fed historically has not engaged in forward or other derivative transactions. The Treasury Secretary typically confirms U.S. intervention while the Fed is conducting the operation or shortly thereafter. Often, statements that reflect the official U.S. stance on its exchange rate policy accompany the Treasury’s confirmation of intervention activity.

The Federal Reserve routinely “sterilizes” intervention in the FX market, which prevents the intervention from changing the amount of bank reserves from levels consistent with established monetary policy goals. For instance, if the New York Fed sells dollars to buy a foreign currency, the sale adds reserves to the banking system. In order to sterilize the transaction, the Fed, in its domestic open market transactions, may remove reserves through the sale of government securities.

The Federal Reserve Bank of New York announces full details of the U.S. monetary authorities’ foreign exchange activities approximately 30 days after the end of every calendar quarter in a report issued to Congress and simultaneously made public entitled “Treasury and Federal Reserve Foreign Exchange Operations”.

Not all New York Fed trading desk activities in the market are directed by the Treasury Department or Federal Reserve. On occasion, the New York Fed may act as agent on behalf of other central banks and international organizations wishing to participate in the FX market in the United States, with no money of U.S. monetary authorities involved. The foreign central bank uses the New York Fed as its agent, beyond its time zone and its regular FX counterparties. These purchases and sales are not considered to be U.S. FX intervention, nor are they intended to reflect any policy initiative of the U.S. monetary authorities. When the Federal Reserve buys and sells currencies on behalf of foreign central banks, the aggregate level of bank reserves does not change, and sterilization is not needed.[/QUOTE]

Uh huh… 2 times in 11 years

2 times in 11 years…