Bad/scam brokers list

I have started with forex.com. Opened a demo a weeks later they were harasing me until I finally relinquished my strength. Lost all my money, oh pain, painful pain. I have quited for a while and decided to give it one more try. This time I was more prepared and I found ibfx was the propper one for me. They never pushed me to open a live acc, they only called me once, to confirm my request of opening a live one after I requested an aplication.

Have a nice day.

What about Americans that live overseas?

:59::59::59:

If you are looking for a broker just right now bear in mind that choosing one without strictly regulated environment your money may support some illegal actions - well known as FOREX SCAM!

DO NOT BE A PART OF IT! CHOOSE a company that DO NOT HARM the Forex industry! I strongly recommend reading this article against Ponzi-scheme! Global Money Transfer | Send money abroad with MoneyPolo

Mr Gone, did you try to do something to get money back?

No, i did not, lost it in the market, but i’ve learned my lesson, i should be more brave back then.

Have a nice day.

As far as I know it’s only Americans from the US but if Americans overseas,there won’t be a problem…this is due to the financial regulation in the US (correct me if I’m mistaken). That might be the reason why they won’t kick you off a demo account for a month since there is no real money involved.
My measurement for bad/scam broker is more on the deposit & withdrawal process.

agree, as far as I know if you are an american who lives in the another country you can trade regardless of the CFTC rules and regulations

Have you ever tried trading in gold? I believe gold is much easier to trade with than forex.

I would add FXPro to this list - see here: 301 Moved Permanently

Broco… It’s a real scam )
They lie that they have a license.
Just google: PublicNoticeBroCoInvestments.pdf

is zone equity ltd any good? Its main site looks old and outdated. But they have a satellite office here in the Philippines. Should I enter?

Ok…The WORSE Broker has to be UFX Bank - my fault for going with them as they are completely unregulated - have no transparency…no integrity - like a bunch of City Joker Broker’s… DO NOT under any circumstance deposit your hard earned cash with them - could write a book on them…Their faults incluude having nobody answering their phones on a friday after 2.00pm - HONESTLY…, dishing out recommendations and having them constantly going into red as soon as you place them, and NEVER recovering, not watching your open positions but telling you to put very small stop losses on them, and the last straw ringing me last week after 5 hours to say a position was about to hit the stop loss ’ oh sorry just hit it’…(when he had had 5 hours to call me…)…
This people are salesmen not Brokers, work off a fake address in Wimbeldon, checked them out at their given address…

Can anybody recommend a GOOD Broking firm!!! Am looking at Alpari, they seem to be regulated at the very least…

Hello!

If I’m an investment broker or not you returned my money broker does not profit from the trading Where can I complain to?
Broker is regulated by Cysec
Is regulatory oversight on financial fraud broker of users is responsible?
Can I get my money back, and beneficial?
Whether regulators can reclaim money lost?

Thank You

PrivateFX, Newforex, FXGlory, XM, Grand Capital, FortFS (TradeFort) - beware of these companies.

Hi. Are you connected to FxPro in any way or is your choice of name just a coincidence?

Hello. No, my nickname just a coincidence, I have no relation to this company.

I would add Ayondo Markets Ltd to the list of scam brokers. The FCA recently issued a warning about them being a clone of the legitimate, licensed broker ayondo markets Limited. The clone is using the information of the original company, trying to convince clients they’re either the same or associated with them when they have nothing to do with each other.

The New Zealand regulator FMA warned about the broker FXUM, also known as Union Markets LTD, is misleading its clients that they are registered and regulated in the country when they are not.

The FCA recently issued a warning against a broker called Prest & Grove. They are providing financial services without authorization, they have address in London and are targeting UK citizens as potential clients, claiming that their clients’ money will not be handled by the broker and will be held in a FCA/SRA registered custodian account. The company’s registration number, however, does not figure neither in the Financial Services Register, nor in the UK Companies House registry.

FXCM is not a scam. FXCM is an established broker. I think the reason they are doubting it is because they were fined $200,000 for failing to report their data and dealing with an unregistered firm. Thats the only reason, but its not entirely a scam!