Bank Order Flow Trading(read carefully could change your life)maybe!

Hi,
Can I ask what is the software and where you get the data from?

Just interested as I have been testing some web-crawling/data-mining ideas.

I’m pretty new to web-crawling,etc, but adding fundamental/real time data to MT4 can add a whole new dimension.

Even copying myfxbook traders seems to work well.

He has told you he uses a crystal ball, sorry software that isn’t for sale,
unless we ask very nicely with a few hundred pounds attached. lmao.

PS If it ain’t for sale why mention it?

IFR do mention also small, medium, or large stops, bids, offers &
also names trading at different levels. You just need to look closely.
It is like seeing hawkish & dovish in Bernanke, King or Draghi speeches. lol

You can read other peoples minds for free here
Forex Open Position Ratios | OANDA Asia Pacific

It is only Oanda’s customers minds, but it is still powerful magic.

Hello everyone sorry for the delay,om sick as a dog, i will explain my method of order flow very shortly.in mean time time now is 12.05 i get lots of buying befoe FOMC , also huge order around 5 bil at 1.2478 to1.2486 areas seems like this thing is going to skyrocket shortly

You should talk in probabilities… it helps the backtracking

wow gotta love order flow, as we thought ,42 pip so far in 5 min.
coolio

but dont get excited too much if you in cover half now at 40 pips move stop to breakeven plus 10 pips,this thing could go back to where it was in 30 min.

This was caused by FOMC minutes showing discussion of further QE… If this was not the case the buy stops may not have been hit… Always good to know why the priced hit the orders to begin with :slight_smile:

I got out at +25 pips

I think we are all waiting to see how you trade the flow?

You’ve threatened a few times to explain but still nothing…

He uses his fancy software he’s spent years developing… And may be wanting to sell later… Come on Prediter, get with the program :wink:

Oh I knew from the first post but just wanted to get it over with :slight_smile:

remember just leave your wallet at the door, shut up and go home :stuck_out_tongue:

We should introduce BankOrderFlow and Mike007 and they can combine their software…

sure, check this thread in 5 hours and you should have some of your answers plus moive explaining in detail how orderflow works

Lol true to your word

hi everyone
finally i made something on friday but someone had to edit it for me its kind of bad, but i will make another one and explain more, i try to type and explain here in more details.

Forex Bank Order Flow - YouTube

Hello every one again
unfortunately some people thing that im posting here since i want to sell something later on, but all i have to say i cant even sell the software even if i wanted to,even if i sell it to you you still need to access the flow through a server with a static IP address from one of the banks,i can even give you an access since it wont even work on your IP address.
so here is one reason that i cant sell it even if i wanted to, so you can learn while you can or just simply put read another thread and dont even waste time staying here and posting non sense.

It would not be hard to create a fee based subscription service and publish your areas of large bids/offers would it… Are you saying you are not going to do that either?

SO here is a short explanation of order flow.

First you need to know only thing that makes the market move is order flow , you and me plus banks and commercial companies and hedge funds…
if you still think that market moves by fundamental or technical analysis you are totally wrong.
if there is no orders come to the market market wont move.
so what i do is i use pegging to show me where the market will likely to go, you can do your own research about pegging.

so when i found the number i will take all my trades in that direction.

then i look for big orders anything more than 500 mill on buy or sell side and when i find it and order stays in the market for more than 60 sec i take the opposite side of that order.

Example

i see an order of on euu/usd and i see a 550 mil on ask so now if the order still is in for another 60 sec i will sell at market with a 5 pip stop. i use these targets , 5,10,15,50,
when i hit my first target i take 25% off the table and move to break even.

you may ask why would i go short when 550 mil is on buy side.and why would i wait 60 sec to place a trade.

Well first of all there could be lots of fake orders in the market, remember for every buyer there should be a seller and for ever seller there should be a buyer. so now what happens sometimes that a bank or company place an order in the market you dont know if they are just getting in the market or just they taking some profits off the table.
so usually if order stays in the market for more than 60 sec they getting in on a new trade and some one needs to fill their order so by doing this market will move down around 5 to 10 pips before going up.

Hope i explained abit about this.

i try to make a decent movie shortly and explain in more details since its hard for me to type and explain.

Cheers.

Ask any Q and i will do my best to answer.

i understand what you are talking about banker but thats not going to help since by the time i publish it market already moved.
i have to figure something else out if i want to help out.and also i do not want to lose my access to the flow if someone finds out im giving public info.thats why i had to block my login info in the software