Best broker for a newbie?

I do not believe in the best! but yes there are good brokers out there! Oanda, Hotforex, Alpari are some big names, but in the end narrow down your choices and see what broker suits you better

Personally I have many accounts opened in different brokers companies. IMO The most loyal from them to newbies are Dukascopy, Gainsy and FXCM.

As a beginner, it’s really frustrating to choose for a broker that suits our trading needs. I’ve been trading for months now, and trading with 1pipfix and sure they are very generous to trades, especially to small ones and beginners.

Yes, but if you are not good at finding, I think it’s good to refer experience of other traders. Some trader have tried picking their broker and as a result, more scam broker are growing to steal trader money…

I would suggest Armada Markets. You can start with fixed spread account. Both of their accounts are ECN/STP so there is no conflict of interest between you and broker.

yeah I guess you are right! well I trade with hotforx, I wont say they are the best but they are good. though they do not accept US residents and I think canadians too.

Will try Armada Markets

I agree there isn’t so-called best brokers, since every trader has different kinds of needs and expectations.

To open a demo account you should choose a right broker for you as you need. You can open a demo account easily just by providing your information and mailing address. Nothing to be worried about. broker will help you to do things properly.

I agree with the point that brokers should assist their client’s formally and immediately. Same with my broker, solutions provided- Liquidity Services, Metatrader Bridge and Live Rate Feed with an immediate acting 24/7 client’s support.

I personally would choose any type of ECN brokers. I dont think u can go wrong with them. Just make sure they have been operating for at least 2-3 years

its really tough to suggest a broker to newbies. because, the broker which is good to me can’t be good to You. It varies on traders mind and habit.

Making suggestion aren’t bad at all. At least, newbies could have many choices and has a chance to pick a better choice. But be sure to make a thorough research.

You Can start demo account with IntegerFX. They are good in Industry with the FSP Regulation of New Zealand Based. If you still have any more doubts let me know.

Thank You.

yes, i am also a successful trader for past 1.5 yrs and i am trading with New zealand based forex broker - Integerfx. Initially i tried their demo account just for practicing my trading knowledge. after that i liked the support, trading system, etc. and i started live trading with them.

you can also try demo account here Forex Trading Demo Account in India | Forex Try Practice Account | Online Trading Demo Account