Best Broker For Me?

I like roboforex and liteforex…
In lite forex i like so much its ecn account, it’s very very fast response there…

Thanks for your list, those are good but I recommend HotForex and FxPro.

Hi guys can anyone tell me if Aston forex brokers are a scam.

I trade with FXCM, Trader’s Way and yeah, Alpari as well. As far as brokers go, as others have suggested, you need to sort through the list and determine which one you like. And on accounts, would suggest you start with the smallest.

To me the best broker for you is the most transparent brokers not necessarily the most regulated broker. Yes, surely you must have heard that even some licensed brokers invest much in electronic market making to swindle clients, some regulated NDD operate bucketshop dealing desks…embarrassing. But the best minimum deposit even no deposit are found offshore even operating honest MT4 and most importantly convenient and trustworthy user principles. Just do more of your research.

The trading platform that offers a Forex broker must have real-time information and good analysis tools, so that you provide daily decision making and help you optimize your investment. I find 1LotSTP convenient to use,

I guess all traders would need a good broker with good trading conditions that help you carry out your trade successfully. Well, with the effort my broker doing me well with the good services, I dont need any other broker for now.

Good for you! With other traders It takes them sometime to find a good broker with reliable services.
I am also happy with my broker, Fast support team and well established system.

i ha e frademin liteforex for 3 years ! i fel comfortable with them ! i think they are good broker for you ! they have many payment systerm . some account type . fast withdraw and deposit

I’ve being taking cash from FXCM for years! Great broker

Well I am just a starter, but I feel that I did the right thing in choosing 1LotSTP!

Just started trading with FXCM

No complaints so far :slight_smile:

Well if it just making progress or gaining profit, 1LotSTP is my recommended broker.
Fast execution and money management tool are my top priority and my broker never fail to give this.

Thanks with this kind words! and you are right each broker has its strength that will suits every trader with their own trading style.

Good for you. Sometimes it’s really hard to find brokers that will help you grow rather than make money out of your pocket.

That’s really good if brokers are allowing their trader to have a partnership with them. Is this different with affiliate programs?

I think they’re same. broker call people do affiliate (marketing) for them as partner, but we know how true it is. Anyway, which are best brokers for affiliate programs?

Here’s my recommended brokers for affiliate and promotions. 1LotSTP.

well, selecting the right broker can mean a difference in how effective your investment strategy ultimately proves to be, and you should always be careful to closely consider all of your various options.

Beware of IronFX. I was about to open a live account but decided to research other brokers and then I found this.

(I can’t post links right now) Check out forexpeacearmy website and look for reviews on IRONfx.

LOTS of complaints from retails traders that IRONFX is quick to get your deposits but will come up with lots of excuses not to accept your withdrawal.

It made me cringe. They are such good marketers and will lure you with their 50% deposit bonus. As they say, anthing that is ‘too good to be true’ is a scam/fake.