Best Broker for Scalping?

wow, that’s really big spread - with my broker I have 1.8 for EURUSD

fxopen is pretty good for scalping. super fast execution.

8 hours? a bit slow, no?

I like ATC Brokers and PGFBest for tight scalping. And when you are looking to scalp, the spread is not the important issue, the important issue is: does the broker even allow you to take a 1 PIP take profit. Ask that first, rather than hunting for spreads. Some traders are still thinking strangely with strange approaches. And after you take a 1 PIP take profit, what will be net profit after commissions? Spread is not such an important issue if you are a “trader” and are confident in your trading strategy.

My list:

DucasCopy
FXCM
FxPro

All brokers are good.

try with my broker
i’m IB at thinkforex
ther broker best for scalper because
ECN/STP account laverage 500:1
and low spread

Hi scalpers,
im active forex scalper, i make around 10 - 100 scalps a day, depends on market conditions, mainly at EUR/USD and im using Dukascopy, lot of help me this website, to choose right broker: Brokers for scalping

Check out this list: Brokers for scalping | Forex brokers that allow scalping

There are all brokers, which allow scalping, but 95% of them are worthless for scalping :wink:

Could you suggest when (in account size) it’d be smart to look for a new broker once the account grows? Also, what is the reasoning behind this, and do you have any suggestions of a good choice to migrate to at that point?

Thanks, Mitch

I am also interested in getting advice regarding a broker whom you can trust and which is reliable for opening a rather big deposit ($10-$15K) account

anyone trading with Dukascopy?

I love FXDD Currenex. Very tight spreads, ultra fast execution and $20/Million commission.

Try Nordfx
Perfect conditions for scalping (as i think)

Currently trying out a new demo account that I think is great for scalping. The spreads are tight, executions are very quick and there is a one click trading function that for me is awesome. The demo is with MahiFX, I’ve been playing around with it for about a week now and so far impressed.

AVAFX is the Best Broker for Scalping.

Website: Award Winning Online Forex Trading Platform, FX Trading Software

I had for 6 moths a real account on Fxpro. Worked pretty good. Now I’m testing Accentforex for scalping. As they have Master scalper contest which is held on a demo account. Right now I’m satisfied and I’m thinking about opening a real account.

Hi all,
for a little survey on the sclaping, can you tell me which lots size you use?
And how many you earn in average in a day trading?
thank ypu

As for lot size in scalping it all depends from deposit you have,leverage and stop out. I can say that I’ve opened a real account with Accentforex and they work great! STP-account-it’s really worthy:no requotes,fast execution,flexible leverage and many other advantages

Most of the Big Brokers have spread above 1 or 2.
So on my research on searching tight spreads, now I found 2 brokers…its Roboforex (roboforex.com), the spread is really tight (0.3 pips for EURUSD) but will going bigger and then smaller again…
The 2nd is Hirose Financial (hiroseuk.com). They provides tight spread 0.7 pips for EURUSD and 0.6 for GBPUSD, I`m trading with them since May and I enjoy my scalping with hirose…:slight_smile: