Best broker that allows Scalping?

usually i trade with broker that regulated by my country regulator. but i think most our local broker offered very big spreads combined with insane commisions.
so i start to get out from my comfort zone and looking for broker for trading and allow scalping.tried several broker. however, comfortable with tickmill trading atmosphere. how about avatrade?how long are they in forex industry?

I believe freedom is very important thing in Forex trading, as itā€™s not just about scalping but any method you take it. We just need to be in comfortable zone working wise, it makes absolutely no sense to work with broker that wants us to be restricted in our style, I definitely not going to accept that at all and thatā€™s what makes me go with TradeWiseFX, as this might not be the most established broker out there, but at least they allow me to do what I want instead of bossing me around!

I donā€™t think there is any broker that can be damp enough to do away with scalping. Since almost all newbieā€™s consider scalping the only strategy. Personally, i am not an very advanced trader, but iā€™ve been relying on scalping for now more than a year since I started trading with Freshforex.

Hola,

There must be many brokers who allow ā€˜Scalpingā€™ on forex instruments. Since I have my live account with 2 brokers- hot forex and FinPro Trading, I am having a good time with them.
I trade on the custom platform of FinPro Trading: ā€œFinPro Stationā€ where I get really tight spreads which has made ny trading experience with them really awesome. :8: