Best Brokers?

Yup, but only BTC.

1 Like

I would rather consider brokers with FCA licenses because spending money on it indicates intention to do serious business. This is one of the key criteria for me when I choose brokers.

They are registered with FCA as well

There is no broker that is best because every broker has a flow or disadvantage. For example, I trade with FP Markets, an ASIC broker with tight spreads and lower commission costs than most ECN brokers.

The broker even provides a good customer support team, but it is not available for clients in the US and Canada. It also provides only 30:1 leverage with the ASIC or CYSEC regulation, for 500:1 leverage, you have to choose the St. Vincent offshore licence.

I could not agree more, most times we fail to pay close attention to this details. If a broker has been in the market for long it helps you know that they are trustworthy to have lasted that long and doing right.
Before I registered with Forexchief, I had to check how long they have been operating and I found out that they have been around for over over 8 years. This was a huge plus for me despite the fact they are regulated.