Best indicators that i ever see OLI and EVA

GrailJunir,

Thank you for your insight. Lets try to work together to provide cohesive method to find the areas of buyer/seller equilibrium and thereby create some instructions for the forum member to easily follow. I believe what you are referring to is VSA (Volume Sensitivty Analysis) which uses tick volume to meaure the “volume” of buyers and sellers in the market at any one time. The logic being the greater number of buyers and sellers in the market the more activity in the market and the greater opportunity for the small investor to profit by riding the “wave” of this activity.

Yes I agree alot of the resources are free and but not telling people where to look is basically still tell them nothing. I have attached a few indicators for volume that may be incoporated for this analysis. I still do not know where to find the OLI Options levels Indicator or how to get the data feed from the CME into MT4 if that is what you are leading to. I would ask the you explain in more detail there “where” and the “how” so it makes much more sense to everyone.

If you have the OLI Indicator, please upload it here so we might all share in this instruction.

Many thanks for your work…

Theo

I trie in the beginning of this thread, tell to everyone where i find this and other indicators, but i receive a infraction because of that -Warning Message for Advertising- so if you want the indicators, and the link for the original site just send me a email, and i will give everything you want.:slight_smile:

I find more gold on internet, just look.
There are two types of options: CALL and PUT. Option CALL allows the holder the option to purchase the asset underlying the contract, or refuse to purchase. Option PUT gives the holder the right to sell the asset or to abandon its sale. Investor acquires an option CALL, if the expected rate on the excess of the asset and option PUT - when it expects lower.

The important thing is that sellers of options are large banks and the buyers - private traders. The interest of the banks is that the price did not rise above the sold call option CALL and do not fall below the sold option, PUT, because otherwise, sold their stock options will be unprofitable for banks, but at the same time profitable for traders.

Levels of options is strong support (resistance) for the price, because at these levels facing the interests of speculative traders and banks.

They are free to, if you want just, send me a email.

Bouncing on PUT and CALL options levels.

A quick trade…

Another quick one…

I found EVA and OLI and RVA

What OLI does is bring to your chart, information of what Professional Money(PM) are doing in the Options Market.
They(PM), buy Options ahead of time, to hedge against the time they are going to make a move in the Forex markets.
That way they make even more money…knowing just when things are gunna happen.

EVA and RVA are linked to the Chicago Exchange somehow, and give you real Volume.

Its all done thru a Russian site…supposedly done for free…NOT!!!
They even show the code on their site…

Be nice if someone could code a REAL free one

Off course you are newbie on this. You want the original code of the indicators ? And don´t believe that they are free ? I dont now why you are doing this but i wanna say just one thing for you, you need to study, study and study a little more to discover that these indicator will give you the only thing that matters THE PRICE.:wink:

Hi everyone, i come here today to say that these indicators are not free anymore, i use them for almost a year for free, and make some money, but
nobody said it would be paid some day. I will find a good indicator, and for free, that can do the same thing that these OLI and EVA. Sorry for that. Just wait.

Hi Grailjunior- did you have any luck trying to find an OLI alternative? How much does the one you posted cost? I am trying to find out where option barriers are located. If you have any information i would greatly appreciate it-thanks.

Now i find how to do the calculation. Search on google for this (S/P Levels for Euro/USD for Today !!) S/R options levels calculations with pictures, and they help to do it, and to be honest its very easy. This threat is close, thanks.

hi,GrailJunior,
Thanks for this thread. I want to ask a stupid question that could you please share us with the indicator and the settings and rules of using it? It is better to attach a much clear screenshot. Excuse for my English. Sorry.

Have a nice weekend and best regards,

Joey