Best Phone for Forex Trading on the go?

Lumia 920 is indeed a nice phone, probably the best INE mentioned so far, but you would have to wait some decnt time before any trading app Williams be avi in the Windows store.
Regards

None, follow my advice: NO MIBLE TRADING, unless the technology improvens, tablts are still in dipers and android platforms are not as powerful as good old MT4.

Samsung Galaxy S3, Remote RDC, VPS server…works like a charm and I have all my indicators and stop loss EAs at hand.

I haven’t used my netbook for trading, but I use it all the time when I travel. I love my Acer Netbook.

me too,…Iphone for sure!!!

I can understand how you could use a netbook, or even a tablet computer. But a phone just seems way too small and unreliable. I know that’s probably just a preconception i have that I need to shake, but i guess it’s all personal preference.

It all depends on how you set it up. I use MT4 through a remote desktop connection and since my charts are setup to make trade entries/exits highly visible, it works like a charm. You can also zoom in if necessary.

Since I have a fulltime job I can’t just pull out a tablet or something with a big screen…the boss wouldn’t like that. 95% of my trades happen during work and are taken on my phone, so I know it works :wink:

The most enjoyable thing is when you close a trade that made more than your daily salary and they can’t figure out why you’re smiling. :wink:

Or why you’re stamping on your iPhone :stuck_out_tongue: No that’s good though, it’s just never something i’d really considered but that’s probably as you say just because of the differing set ups. It’s quite interesting in Forex trading just how different everyone does things, whether it’s platform, screens, graphs, drawings etc etc.

I think it depends on whether or not you need to draw trendlines and fibs to trade…if you do, doing it on a phone or tablet is pretty horrible. I don’t as my support/resistance levels are based on an automatic fractal indicator, so it’s all good :wink:

Thank you,I always wonder is it gonna work on phone or not. You don’t know how important this is for me to know.

i think iphones are the best…almost every broker now has it’s platforms in appstore

Mobile trading = Fools Trap. Have you ever wondered why mobile plats are not suitable for Price Action? You cannot draw lines in most of them.

I’m not sure he meant it directly to you, probably more in general, I have to admit i’d never even thought about using my phone, and It takes a braver man than me to do it. But TBH if you know your set up works on a phone just as well as a PC and you can see it all clearly on a mobile, then i guess why not? No need to prove to anyone else it works as long as it works for you :wink:

I used to trade through iPhone, although the apps are worthy but i prefer to do it by iPad. I used to go with fxreplitrader automated signals along with my broker’s platform. Both run and make nice profitable combination. No API issue at all. Seamless connectivity…

Anyone using MT4 on Windows 8 mobile? i am planing to go for Nokia Lumia 920 was wondering if MT4 works on Windows 8? currently have Iphone 4s works MT4 works perfectly.