Best programs for a newbie?

Well I see! maybe you need to modify it a little bit. Afterall scalping is not as good a strategy for the followers themselves.Have you thought of that?

I would recommend you guys, to start with a demo account on zulutrade - follow the professionals and let them trade for you. Easy money earned in a platform specially designed for followers to win :wink:

From what I have researched so far, looks like that seems to be the best/safest option. Thanks for that Eddy. But can you provide a rough percentage on the possibility of loosing money on following a trader instead?

Hello,

I wish I could, but as we know account management is up to the follower, so, what you asking me is to give you the % of how the markets will go up or down…well we both know this is impossible to predict. I can tell you from my experience over the years - my overall PnL is about 30-45% (with losses). But you can see how you will perform - open a demo account and see for yourself the performance.

Its better for a newbie to make use of Demo accounts, Its hard to find any good trader on Zulutrade so a newbie should learn in Demo account and them look for Zulutrade.

Demo account is best for newbie, but the best one is only demo contest. Are you agree??
Guys, do you trade in Liteforex?. its server have change. perhaps its having maintenance. For trade don’t worry about it. all still work excellence.

What I did was I found a broker that could provide me with the program/education I needed. I went with Ironfx and traded on a demo account. I learnt and made mistakes. I chose them because they gave me an account manager who is very helpful. At the beginning I contacted him multiple times with questions and he always answered me. He continuously sends me emails with market analysis so that I can still learn. My suggestion is find a broker that will educate you. Show you how to use your platforms, be available when you need them and update you with important information. You create the program according to your needs.