Binary Options. Beware!

Binary options are not scam but the main obstacle is the high subjectivity of it’s analysis.I am a newbie in binary options but still looking for any sort of science regarding it.

as a newbie this is very important topic for me to understand about Binary Options. Thanks [B]dpaterso [/B]to open this thread

maybe this would help the truth about binary options trading

Hey all,

Long time lurker here :). Thought I would chime in on the whole Binary Options fun. Binary Options are in my opinion 100% a viable way of trading, and making money. The part that is not 100% is the brokers, if you get the wrong one you get burnt. I have been full time trading Binary Options 2 years come November, and I really enjoy it. I am very impatient so I do 5 min trades, and only trade reversals. I like it because I also combine small 3 pips scalps when I take a Bin trade, if the avg candle movement is more than 4 pips and my spread is 1.0 or lower. (I use MT4-ECN for the lower spreads). So i guess to sum it up viable trading instrument yes, are the majority of the brokers out there chop houses yes. So if it is something you decide to dabble in do your research on the broker you choose. The broker will honestly make or break you.

Hi, I am new to this forum, try to do some resarch before going into Binary trade. Anyone heard of the company Traderush? and what is your opinion ?

I just considering opening up a a/c with traderush, saw your posting, would like to know your experience with them before I proceed. How are they…?

I do not like to recommend brokers but here is what i would advise. If you have never traded Binary options open a demo with Markets World. All it takes is a E-mail address. Demo Demo Demo until you get the feel for how price never exatly lines up with MT4. If you can not double your account or hit 65% ITM dont go live. Then avoid any spotoption based broker. Spotoption is the software running the web site i guess you could say. Some to look at Stock Pair, Markets World, and if you are not US based 24 Options. DO NOT ACCEPT A BONUS EVER!!

Any other questions hit me up.

Thk u much bryanmcafee, will look into it.

Great thread. I’m very pleased that the tide is starting to turn on the issue of binary options. If I could I’d like to link you to two things you could forward to anyone who is thinking of trying out binary options trading. Aside from this awesome thread of course! Thisone is quite a conservative appraisal from the SEC, thisis a series that attempts to debunk the selling points binary options brokers use. Comments welcome

A great thread and thanks everyone, here is the best article i have seen, i think the most interesting part is the fact you have to bet 20x your deposit and bonus before you can withdraw any money from your account - unbelievable to be honest - The Greatest Trading Swindle – Binary Options – Part 1 by Jon McFarlane � Forex Useful

Of course it´s not a good idea to accept a Bonus without reading the terms and conditions first. Nobody should believe that any Broker is giving away money for free, not in Binary Options not in Forex nor anywhere else…
While I agree that most Brokers are playing games with their customers ther´re a handful of fully regulated and honest Binary Brokers out there.(I won´t give any recommendation but you can check the forums on “BinaryOptionsDaily” for more information about Brokers and Trading-Systems which will give you an edge.
Without proper education or experience you should only demo-trade until you´re successful at it. Although most Brokers require a deposit for using the demo-platform ther´re 2 where you don´t need to deposit money first (I personally use “Marketsworld” for this purpose, but because of their low payout-rates I switch to another Broker for Live-Trading):Like Forex trading Binary-Options is anything but easy and people who tell otherwise are lying
. But it´s certainly possible to be profitable in the long run, most people though will need more than a year to achieve it.

Its true that there are a lot of bad brokers and scams out there as well as good, trustworthy brokers.
However you never know… we have just been informed that iOption, a very well known broker that has been reliable for many years is shutting down without notice. It is still unclear how this whole thing will play out and if people will be able to withdraw their money. You can read more about it on my website or contact me privately if you have been affected by this and I will try to give you advice.

[QUOTE=JD Lasinger;563416]Its true that there are a lot of bad brokers and scams out there as well as good, trustworthy brokers.
However you never know… we have just been informed that iOption, a very well known broker that has been reliable for many years is shutting down without notice. It is still unclear how this whole thing will play out and if people will be able to withdraw their money. You can read more about it on my website or contact me privately if you have been affected by this and I will try to give you advice.[/QUOTE

When investigating carefully about a Broker ther´re ways you CAN find out if the Broker is trustworthy or not (both Forex and Binary Brokers)
For me the very best way to find out if a Broker is scam or having financial problems is going to the “FOREXPEACEARMY.COM” -site. On their homepage you´ll find a sector called TRADER´S COURT, you open it and go to SCAM ALERS FOLDER where you typ in the name of the Broker in the search-function: There you´ll find that I-OPTION had problems going on since March this year, a very red flag that should warn you. You can read in detail what´s going on and this saves you a lot of trouble and money.
Kind reards
parsifal23

Thanks Parsifal this is very good information tell everyone NOW……we need to know where we can go to check these pranksters……Is it possible to put in the name of the broker to check them individually???...cause sometimes the brokerage has a huge good reputation but the individual brokers themselves are hiding behind that……
I mean…. I had to go to the brokerage governance body to report my broker who worked in a particular brokerage……and the brokerage firm, to keep their reputation, sacked the broker in order to remain clean and free from finger pointing……

Paulanatar: Another way to find out about specific brokers is to look at review sites. Make sure you find one that is reliable and that you can trust.
You can find a list of the best and most reliable regulated brokers at TradeOpus in the broker review section.
We only list brokers that are safe and trustworthy, offer great service and have the best trading features.

I also want to update you on iOption: there were talks about a bailout for iOption that would payout all existing traders. However, this deal fell through. Other options are being explored and I will continue to update you as progress is made.

Please feel free to contact me for more info.

Noob question here.What is the importance of a broker being regulated?From what I know it is associated with ‘funds safety’.

Watch out for the huge differende between “FOREXPEACEARMY” and “TRADEOPUS”:
The first one is INDEPENDENT (which means it doesn´t get compensated by ANY Broker) while TRADEOPUS is an AFFILIATE-SITE (which means that the owner of that site gets paid every time you visit it or open an account by clicking at one of their reviewed Brokers. PLEASE DON´T FALL INTO THIS TRAP : Most Broker review sites on the net are affiliate sites.
A Broker who is regulated in Cyprus (or any other tax-haven) isn´t regulated at all because that fact will not help you in any way

im new2 binary options & out of 3 trades i lost on 2 ; i guess marginal trading is far more better as can quit whenever wish to.The 50-200EMA crossovers on 30 minutes & above time frames work excellent .Any winning strategies for options ? Guess its a pure gamble & luck.

Please Stop What You Are Doing & Try this now,
60 seconds Binary Options Trading(software) @ Forex Factory

Thx. Dale, excellent write up. My experience so far is limited but not ideal. I signed up for one of these Robo trading softwares promotions, deposited $250 with one of their recommended “brokers” where I was supposed to the connected with the promoter’s Binary Options Robotrading software, I never made it there. I contacted support at the Binary broker’s, make a long story short, they could not or would not link my account to the Robo software ( whether the software would work or not is a different matter) however they should have connected me. After repeated tries and correspondences, including with “management”, I gave up. The result of their refusal is to force me to trade without any assistance, maximizing my chances for placing loosing trades. I still have some funds with them because I halted all trades to see if some additional education would provide any better odds. I am not a gambler, so trading on purely guesses is not trading to me, it’s gambling. My point is to confirm Dale’s observation that, from my experience there are a lot of shady actors operators in the Binary Options “theater”.