Binary Options brokers

Hey everyone, I am trying to get into binary options. I have already invested $1000. I have heard a very little about it. many say it is not a normal stock exchange process, it is way easier than that. brokers also say that it is basically betting on rise and fall in prices of bonds, stocks, index, currencies and commodities like gold, silver, platinum etc. Are these information true. And what is this “Withdrawal facility in 60 seconds - 60 minutes” Please help…

Binary options are an innovative way of profiting from the financial markets, without necessarily having a trading or financial background. Deriving its structure from the term binary – zero or one – a binary option is an option which is bought whose outcome is known from the start and whose result is all or nothing.

A binary option trade is like saying: “I predict that at the end of the day my chosen asset will be higher that it currently is. If I’m right then I’ll get the payout determined by my online trading platform. If I’m wrong then I will receive nothing, but I will never be asked for more money”.

There are a ton of garbage sites and videos out there telling you can make $25k on a $50 account. Just like in Forex you need to take your time and figure out what is right for you. Once you find a broker you need the education before you risk. Over the years the one thing I’ve learned is patience and avoiding bad situations. There are some good resources out there, for example here, that will help you from the beginning. Babypips.com has a ton of information to get you started in the right direction. Just make sure you read it all first.

Just like Forex trading, if you start trading without knowledge you will most likely lose. Just take your time and think long time span. Try not to focus on the short run.

I think you should try optionsxo.com, they have very good customer service and you can start with $25 only.

I would avoid Binary Options, because it is VERY clear that the brokers make money when you lose! I don’t want to be doing business with someone who’s always chasing after my losses. Plus, the BO brokers are notorious about playing games, re-quotes, delaying withdrawals, closing loop holes of high success rate strategies, etc. I know you might say the Forex brokers may also make money when you lose, but at least that’s not their main source of income. Unless you trade BO in a regulated way such as Nadex, which they make income by charging a commission rather than chasing after your losses.

You are wrong my friend, Forex brokers make most of their money from the trader’s losses, how else can you explain the fact that they give you high bonuses and close to 0 spreads, they must make money someway - and the way is to trade against you. BO brokers and Forex brokers are just the same, but it doesn’t mean you can’t win, you just have to think and not to gamble.
The most important thing about the broker is his integrity, I trade with OptionsXO.com for 6 months now, I made some nice profits and I withdraw at least $500 every month (sometimes over $4,000 and sometimes I lose…), they always transfer my money on time, and from my experience - this is the most important thing!
Hope I helped you :slight_smile:

Pordon me, can u explain further on how they trade against us to make money for themselves? I am new. Hope to hear your reply.
Tq

It’s as simple as it sounds - you trade against the broker - if you win the broker lose, if you lose the brokers win…

I’ve read that the way it works is the brokers need to cover all the positions that are held with them so they have zero net exposure to the markets. They do this by offsetting the clients who go long against the clients that go short. If there are an equal number of trades long as there are short then the broker has no net exposure to the market and makes all profits from the spread. If there are more long trades than short then the broker has to cover the difference, either losing some if the clients are right or gaining some if the clients are wrong.

So in a way, both arguments are right. However, forex brokers make a large percentage of money from spreads and less from covering an unequal position if the traders lose. Binary options brokers only make money when the traders lose.

You are mistaking my friend, there is No difference between forex & binary options brokers, in both cases you trade against the broker (99% of the time, if the trade is very big, than the broker will pass it to the real market). Do the math - if some Forex brokers give you over 50% bonus on deposit, and the spreads are between 0.5-3 pips, he can’t profit unless he is betting against you and than he will profit what you lost. The spreads alone are not even enough to the cover the bonus!

Hi mikeman, if both case (forex & binary) have the same mechanism, all brokers have to bet against the trader in order to get profit??

ok guy i have with 24option,optionbit…and more everytime i have problem with him about withfdrawal,now i use banc de binary i think it’s the best you can see it at bloomberg tv

There are whole bunch of decent companies out there so it is hard to just say that only one company can be used. However I would note that BDBinary is one of the first that is really pushing to get regulated across many different markets, which I think should be a good thing. However many others are not far behind. If you stick to the top tier brokers then you shouldn’t have too many problems.

Binary options contracts have been available since long over-the-counter, which means that the binary options broker sells directly to the trader. Exchange-traded binary options were often considered as ‘exotic’ financial instruments and also seen as complex contracts. However, ever since the Options Clearing Corporation (USA) changed the rules to allow listing of cash-or-nothing binary options, many binary options brokers have sprung up the World Wide Web offering simplified versions of exchange-traded binary options on online trading platforms.
The binary options broker provides a trading platform, which is primarily a computer system. It may be a downloadable version or a web-based platform or both. Web-based platforms are more preferred as they allow traders to create, close and manage their positions from their mobile devices even when they are on the move.

Thanks for that. Which broker can you specifically recommend.

From my experience - OptionsXO. But its only my experience - I also tried 24options, cedar & bbinary - optionsXO are the only broker with integrity.

Yes - most of the times you trade against the broker - most broker doesn’t pass your trades to the market, they just wait for you to lose. Sometimes - when the trades are big enough the broker will pass them to the real market (risk management).

Yeah i agree that it is a risky game but it is all about your mind and knowledge and when you look for brokers dont give them high amounts in time and don’t put ll your money in one bench.