Binary Options Trading

I came across this video which proves mathematically that on average, without a solid strategy, one would lose more often than win with binary option trading:
[video]YouTube

Ive been trading Binary Options successfully for over a year. Ive shown dozens of my friends how to do it also. I guess its horses for courses as they say

I did some researching, in this issue of binary options, and looked after lots of places but the one that caught my attention was 777 binary because a good presentation, on the web page and a good support in 3 languages, giving Me a good impression, so I invest with them having succeeded, in My tradings making a good benefit of 1k in a week ,only investing in my free time. Very good impression they leave me with, go look for yourselves

ok thanks for the info. im going to stick with the one im with as the brokers send me the signals and im doing really well with them. good luck with the trading

Which broker do u mean of? They provide signal for you to win? That’s awesome!

Which Platform do you use, Los Pinos?
Thank you.

Many had mis-conception about binary options… and they always associate it with gamble.

In actual case, binary options has been around for donkey years as far as forex is concern, only now make availble in internet and many think that is a scam.

Goto goodbinary.blogspot.sg , join in the daily discussion plus live trading screen to see the real thing how people make real money, well there is nothing to hide in live trading, you see the true things happenning good and bad right infornt of your own eyes.

Don’t jump into conclusion just because you don’t know the product well… learn with open mind :slight_smile: Cheers.

Well you can always try binary option trading before you actually put money into it. Some sites offer free accounts and really you don’t even need that. Pick a trade and make a decision (put/call) and see what happens. If you find yourself consistently being right, then maybe its a good idea to try with real money.

I don’t think so that there is any broker who provides signals.

Binary options trading is not only about which broker you with it about which account you have with that broker because the more that account add value to that broker the more they give you more support, read this blog the truth about binary options trading

I think you got a point there[B] gamsiyabonga[/B]

In finance, a binary option is a type of option in which the payoff can take only two possible outcomes, either some fixed monetary amount of some asset or nothing at all (in contrast to ordinary financial options that typically have a continuous spectrum of payoff). The two main types of binary options are the cash-or-nothing binary option and the asset-or-nothing binary option. The cash-or-nothing binary option pays some fixed amount of cash if the option expires in-the-money while the asset-or-nothing pays the value of the underlying security. They are also called all-or-nothing options, digital options (more common in forex/interest rate markets), and fixed return options (FROs) (on the American Stock Exchange).[1]

When buying a binary option the potential return it offers is certain and known before the purchase is made. Binary options can be bought on virtually any financial product and can be bought in both directions of trade either by buying a “Call”/“Up” option or a “Put”/“Down” option. Binary options are offered against a fixed expiry time.[2]

For example, a purchase is made of a binary cash-or-nothing call option on XYZ Corp’s stock struck at $100 with a binary payoff of $1,000. Then, if at the future maturity date, the stock is trading at above $100, $1,000 is received. If the stock is trading below $100, no money is received. And if the stock is trading at $100, the money is returned to the purchaser.