'Brexit?' ... My new strategy video

the bexit is already off the table and news from last week. only the ultra optimistic leave voters are still holding to the brexit.by now every analyst knows that UK will vote to stay in EU. its already beeing priced in aswell. the only thing that will happen this thursday and friday is volatilityon the markets and thats it. then we continue to find new highs untill the summer-hole/“the-every-year-the-same-10-19%-drop” does its job andkicks put small investors and retail traders so the bigger guys can start purchasing on good prices in september again… new high in november/october and all the same game starts in a new cicle.

I also think The Uk will remain, but it is far from certain…Every day in the UK plenty of horses come in at the odds currently being offered by the bookies for brexit so keep an eye on it :slight_smile: I think there are more polls tomorrow…they should move things a bit.

Agreed :))

nice article thank you for that :slight_smile:

John Oliver to the rescue!!! Love this guy! Lighthearted thoughts on the Brexit!

Quality!!! Made me laugh :slight_smile:

Just watched it, hilarious! Love the song in the end.

Soros: Brexit Will Be ‘Black Friday’ for the Pound | Investopedia

The Big man weighs in on the BREXIT! *Hint - his name has Soros in it!

Hello traders!

I was watching this interesting debate this evening, and thought you may like to watch it too!

http://pro.agoralifestyles.co.uk/CURBREX/ECURS622/?email=%7Bemailaddress%7D&h=true

I’m going for remain but it is far from a done deal.

Polls suggest Brexit has (low) turnout on its side | News | The Guardian

Tbe turnout for the Scottish independence referendum was 84(.59)%: let us hope that participation in the EU referendum tomorrow will be just as high.

I second that!

A rather lacklustre European opening to this trading day,

as expected, given that we are on the eve of that fateful

referendum…

Nothing seems to move much now, nor did it move

during the Asian session…

It looks like Turbo had the right approach:

go on holiday for the week and come back

on Friday afternoon and then, only then,

look at your charts again :slight_smile:

Fat chance: I will be glued to the screens tomorrow night

and Friday morning…

:slight_smile:

We are almost at a perfect balance between

Bremain and Brexit (excluding the undecided):

Due to recent budget cuts, the rising costs of electricity, gas and oil, combined with current market conditions and the continued declines in international economies, we regret to inform all that the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.

We apologize for any inconvenience occurred.

LOL… That’s a valid point :slight_smile:

Hahaha

Nice one. Bob :slight_smile:

dont trade tomrrow, it’s taken me an extra day to get my pips and thats pretty rare, this usually means they can flip , my advice don’t trade tomorrow guys

Just had to take this photo of Ryanair ceo Michael O Leary on CNBC advising against Brexit.
Nice suit!

Quality!!!