Brexit opportunity trade

Guys, I posted my portfolio on myfx book, can someone look at it and tell me what they think? the name is event-driven-strategy-brexit/2369087 while my user name is alberto277

just FYI I started with 250 EUR I later added enough funds to sustain a leverage of at least 1:10, with profits now I am averaging leverage of 1:33. Once I reach 50k via profits (I think to do get there by June) I plan to lower the risk profile down to 1:10. At the moment my portfolio allows for moves of the GBP of 300-500 bps without getting wiped out and allowing me to profit from what I think will happen next. Lets discuss

Hi Alberto - Are you the same Alberto who started with 4900 and traded it to 9000 on This thread ?

https://forums.babypips.com/t/newby-on-the-block/125978

50K from 250 EUR? Are you kidding? Max what I make from post Brexit trade with Hotforex at GBPUSD was $2500 in one trade but my account was 8K

LOL… oh LOL
oh well , it’s Xmas and a good laugh is always a good thing LOL

sometimes people say things and the execution is just perfect that it should be put in the history books.
THIS IS ONE OF THOSE TIMES hehe
this made me laugh.

yes I am. Just to clarify my initial comment, apologies but I realised I wasn’t clear enough. I though that by saying the leverage (1:10) you would have understood… my bad for not being clear enough, please accept my apologies. Obviously I didn’t do over 4500 EUR profits with 250, I wish… :-)…

If you fo to myfxbook, you can see the portfolio, the actual total, the gross profits and net profits (net I am currently at 68%).

the 68% profit you see where done in 2 months (actually started trading the 26th of September)

I’ll never see any 68% mate - I don’t need yet another, trying to "show me " how to do it - (But to learn the “inside secrets” , you will need to send me money !

I suggest to any newbies, tempted to take a look, that you don’t bother - If he coud really do it why does he need to “Prove it” to us ?

HAppy New Year mate !

Hi Falstaff… my intention was to open a topic on a defined Brexit strategy that I am implementing. So I was actually asking for you guys to have a look at it, then we could discuss what I am doing, and have your opinion on how to improve it.

May I ask a question? Have you actually gone to the myfxbook to look at it?