Broker recommendations ?!?!

I am a newbie and would like some advice on what Forex brokers are best to use, especially for beginners and demo accounts . I need a platform that i can Acsess via Phone or laptop

I’m using oanda u can try. It hv phone n web-based

3 Likes

Hi @bevtsimba

Demo accounts are free, so you can take advantage of them to test multiple brokers, not only in terms of their customer service but also to try the different platforms they offer, and see which one is the best fit for you.

FOREX.com offers multiple platforms that run on PC, Mac, phone and web. If you have questions about our demos and/or platforms, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us in the Broker Support section of BabyPips.

You are from the UK. This is good, since you aren’t stuck with crappy brokers like we are in the U.S. Don’t use forex.com. You have better choices. If you can’t decide on your own, OANDA is a solid choice for most everyone around the globe. The one drawback with them is that once you get a real account, getting a demo account is virtually impossible. Get the Demo first.

Hope this helps

3 Likes

Oanda is a solid broker. But then, I had a few other top-notch broker in mind too. Have a look at TickMill, JFD, SwissQuote, DukaScopy, and Axiory. These are the best among the rest (You can google and see the reviews for yourself, they are really good !)

1 Like

Tickmill I’ll heard it not bad, but I nv try. Cos I’m using oanda, n been a fans since than. Fast response customer service, fast withdrawal of funds.

1 Like

Hi @steveepperson

FOREX.com is always looking for ways to improve, so your feedback about us is greatly appreciated. What could we do differently to provide you with a better experience?

I recently came across Itrader’s website and i was surprised that they have mobile trading App, Web based trading and MT4 Trading for more advanced tools.

1. Build your own platform instead of farming it out. Most newbies don’t want to trade on MT4. the so-called forex.com platform is one step below horrendous. It has been a few years since I got on the thing, so if you’ve already changed, disregard this.

2. Have your own customer service instead of contracting it to another company. If I am mistaken and it is yours, that’s even more pathetic. Try hiring professionals instead of snot-nosed college brats.

1 Like

Thanks for taking the time to provide this additional feedback @steveepperson. We’ll share it with our software development and customer service teams. Since you last tried FOREX.com, we updated our platforms for desktop, mobile and web, but we continue to offer popular third party platforms like MT4, NinjaTrader and TradingView.

Retail forex traders are always confused. Specially, who want to know how to select a forex broker. Finding a reliable and honest broker is a crucial part of your trading business and making a sustainable profit. Using the wrong broker could result in serious costs and financial losses. So, it is important to find a credible broker whose service meet your expectation and to whom you are feeling comfortable to trade with.

1 Like

Hi @Ben_Carlos

You make great points that highlight why it’s important to trade with a well-regulated forex broker. Regulation by a reputable financial authority goes a long way to addressing the concerns you raised.

For example, funds deposited with forex brokers regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (UK) are protected for up to £50,000 per client by the Financial Service Compensation Scheme, and funds deposited with forex brokers regulated by the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC) are protected for up to $1 million per client by the Canadian Investor Protection Fund.

1 Like

There are a few very simple steps you can take to ensure that you use a credible and honest broker. Regulation is very important because it ensures that the broker adheres to very specific rules. Its job is to protect retail individuals from deception or misguidance. And another important feature is the customer support system that the broker has in place. This should be very responsive and helpful.

1 Like

Incredible!!

You’re STILL stealing posts from other websites and pasting them in here as “your own post” with no accreditation at all.

Source: How to Select a Forex Broker: What you need to know! | Forex Peace Army - Your Forex Trading Forum

I am “demoing live” the desktop, web trader, and the mobile version of forex.com’s trading platforms so here is the review so far.

1. Desktop: Solid data, enough tools, and execution is as expected, adequate. The only thing that is kind of weird, is that the drawing tools for levels has no Straight horizontal, you have to try to get the horizontal straight etc. Unless I am missing something, that is a pain.

2. Web Trader: Not as solid as the desktop, sometimes after running for a while, there a gaps in the price data, to straighten it out I have to refresh the page. But the good news is that there is a Straight horizontal line tool that marks the line across the complete chart.

3. Mobile: Well, not good. I can enter trades, but the order entry is not intuitive and the when you press at a certain point, something else opens up. The charts are not good and if you put levels on the chart, when you move from Fractal to Fractal, the line moves all over.

If anyone wants to see horrendous, look at the Trade-King platforms. Now that is horrible.

It is my observation the the best mobile platform out there is OANDA, rock solid, intuitive, and just plain good.

The Ever Missing The NeoTicker To MBT Interface VIPER