Broker Suggestions

I haven’t tried the brokers you mention but I can say something on profiforex. Their offer are commendable for newbies, I actually did a demo with them and I also have an account

My suggestion is going to completely different as I will suggest YesFX Global; it is the leading proprietary firm company in the world. If anyone wants to be successful then without proper training it’s not just possible and how better place to know this than Baby Pips itself, as they themselves are the giant of teaching. It is great to learn from them but having a direct trading course is just a different story and that’s what I have done with this Remote Trading Program by them, it save me solid understanding of technical analysis and how to manage things which was really not possible anywhere else.

My top brokers always are: FxPro FxCM HotForex IC Markets. They has ECN accounts and offer good spread, fast execution. Get least bad feedback in the industry. I think if you need to trade Forex, just choose one among of them.

I use Forex metal Forex Broker. This broker has many good qualities and I am very happy with this broker. It has good and very customer support. Forex-Metal is an independent Forex and CFD market maker with very competitive trading conditions: over 80 forex pairs, gold, oil and CFDs, $0 commission on Forex trading, 1:500 leverage.

not only forex ,i was trying to search for some software and all i see is biased review, most of compaies function look similar , don;t know where to start with

I trade with Bit4x. What I like most is that they don’t complicate over the documents.

first choice for anyone are top brokers such us hotforex fxcm and fxpro etc, but before you join any of them test try and do some research. dont just take suggestions for it. not all suggestions are legit.

Just out of curiosity why would you include HotForex a list of top brokers? If you are looking to list a broker from all regions why not FXCM, FX Pro, and AxiTrader. That would be a far better comparison of top brokers in each region. Is Hotforex even regulated…?

what about plus500, I think it is the best for beginners. I really like their GUI, clean and simple, not too technical at all. good experience overall. For experienced traders, maybe others would be better.

Hello everybody
I am new to trading FX and need advice about broker.
Which broker would you suggest and what to look for in choosing broker?
Thank you

How’s about Google or Apple? :smiley: Actually still there are some good companies that might not pay for press. But I think if a broker is bad, scam, they cannot pay to hide it for a long time. As soon as, numerous client will reveal it.

i join in some broker. if my target is low spread i will choose a broker who has low spread. i want high rebate i choose liteforex. i will get high rebate than other. if i want join in demo contest i can join in some broker who have it. if i want deposit with e-currency i can join with broker who has this point. i think it depend on your target when you join in this market

Rebates is a good thing especially for high volume traders as it covers a decent part of the spread, allowing to save significantly on transaction costs. I use HFT group rebates with Hotforex and Tickmill, as my trading volumes are quite high I even got discounted with their program.

You can choose any broker that you like I guess. But you need to check first if there are a lot of users using it too. That way, you can easily get help if the time comes.

Hello
I am new trader , and planning to start live account with Forex.com broker. I need some suggestions what do you think about Forex.com
Thank you.

It’s impossible to say anything like that without trying since every broker promises big deals, but ones reality only after you trade for them, so for this reason I won’t comment from outlook of the company, it’s better if you test it with their demo or some other alternative they might have in offer. Now back to my suggestion, I would say OctaFX since I am using them since last 3 years, it has pretty much all one needs, but I like more due to instant payments.

Yes. IC Markets. True ECN)))

Hello NatikN,

I have been trading with them a longer time and I wasn´t really satisfied. A typical market maker who just wants to get your money as fast as possible. Although there are exceptions about market makers sometimes, but Forex.com is definitely not one of them.

ZR

For me the money withdrawal is more important!

I want to ask that if a broker offer many kind of trading conditions and one among of it is not belonged to a STP/ECN broker. So what kind of that broker is? STP or not?

Example, a broker offer both Instant Execution and Market Execution account?