Brokers - Which Do You Use?

Jack i have a demo account with them and my account manager contact me to inform me about a mirror account which allows you to hedge internally between an stp and a live account, he also said that they offer an EA for it, have you tested it? I personally dont feel ready to go for a live account but it sounded a nice account.

Hi Jakob,
I am glad you only have a demo account with Ironfx. I don’t have experience with them but I read a lot of withdrawal problems with them. Have a look under Forex peacearmy.com. Ironfx is branded as scam.

I just opened a demo account with XM.com and see how it will go. I chose them because they have demo account that is unlimited, they use Metatrader among others and so far good reviews aside from normal broker/trader problems. You can read the reviews of users of XM.com under the same website as above.

I know about the negative feedback about them but i though there is no harm to open a demo account with them, of course there people telling the opposite for them and some articles support this point of view. As for FPA i dont really trust them as you can do a bit research and you will be able to see many negative reviews for them. Anyway for the time being i wont go live anyway, i just wanted to find out about this account as i didnt find anything similar to it and it sounded profitable. By the way does XM have a no deposit bonus ? i will be interested as i have opened demo with many brokers and now i am thinking to try my luck with this kind of promotions.

I have mine with Activtrades and I have been pretty happy with them so far. They have lots of good info on their site too, and decent youtube edu videos

I trade with them too . And also good deposit and withdrawal methods that are very safe.

Any comments about fx united? Just new pips on forex :). Thanks.

Hi jacob,
I know what you mean by many negative feedbacks about FPA (especially their “history”) but I would rather choose them than the scam brokers, lol! At least they don’t steal our money, they do it on the other side. Kidding aside, at FX, you can have a demo account without having to deposit anything. Your demo account will already have $100,000 virtual money for you to practice on. I haven’t started trading yet because I still have to learn a lot! I just opened this demo account so I can familiarized myself using the Metatrader. It is not easy for a newbie old lady;) but I will get to learn all these with the help of Pipsology School and the Forums here.

I am in the same direction as you then learning and testing on a demo account, as for them i think the truth is somewhere in the middle. If i ever go live with them i will let you know :slight_smile: