Can anyone help me with a Forex System?

Hi Tymen,

As usual, great posts from you on this thread too. SKYPE is a free VOIP ( Voice over Internet protocol) that allows you to make free phone calls anywhere in the world from computer to computer. It works great. Just google SKYPE and you should go to the website.

Cheers

I don’t have Skype but I really would love a copy of that .pdf. I’ve been trying to come up with a trading strategy and so far nothing has worked. Maybe Candlesticks will work for me. Thanks.

To Hypechic :

Yes, candlesticks will solve your problems because they are simple to use and are direct price action whereas indicators lag price action because they are derived from it.

I will have to try this skype thing - for free eh? But my phone is not connected to my computer !!?? :confused: :confused: :confused:

sorry, can’t attach it here, because it is to big file, 27mb (20mb max allowed here)

To Arvydas :

Put it in a zipped file :slight_smile:

still to big. 25mb

Tymen,
You can buy a phone that will connect to your computer and work both as a normal phone or a Skype phone, but there is no need to do that. You can either use a headset with a microphone or use your computer speakers with a separate microphone. I recommend that you use a good quality headset. You can buy them at electronic or computer stores…even Dell online. Skype’s website will give you all the info.
Hope to be Skyping with you soon.

Cheers

Arvydas, pls can you mail the book to me…my e-mail is <[email protected]> or <[email protected]> i will really be expecting it, thanks papi. :slight_smile:

Tymen,
good to see you here, i actually got here by searching your post. About this candle stuff, i have tried lots of indicators without success, they seem to tell me to get in the wrong trades that now i feel like a negative indiactor myself; if i say long, price will go short and if i say short price will sky rocket. :confused: :confused: :confused:

maybe this candle will work for me. but i need to know, can candles be good in predicting long term (intraday) trades?
also, when is best to use it and what TF, i live in a country where we go to work during the euro/london session so, i can only trade during the asian or NY session.
pls help on this.

can’t send. gmail limit is 20mb also

Oh dear!! Have you tried Yahoo? If that doesn’t work then we really do have a problem.:frowning:

pls papi,
understand that i need this book like mad…i can exchange my girlfriend for it.:smiley:
could you send me an e-mail, (i will keep it private) and we can talk about hw best to get it.

anyone too that has an idea on hw i can get this should post pleeeez.

and Arvydas, could u compress it and send maybe to yahoo.
anyway, plse send tha mail, am not yet into skype…i will be with time, but i really need to see the book.

To Blackpips :

All you want to know about candlesticks for now is here on this thread…

[Indicators For Scalping, please post here ( 1 2 3 … Last Page)](Indicators For Scalping, please post here ( 1 2 3 … Last Page))

In addition, the following hyperlink will give you the details about candlesticks.

The main one I want to give is not available at present so…

Major Japanese Candlestick Patterns and Candlestick Images by Stephen W. Bigalow

If you really need this book by Arvydas, them send him your postal address plus some money for postage and handling.
Then let him send you the material by ordinary registered mail. What’s wrong with ordinary mail? It has always been in use long before electronic mail!!

Everything I have learnt about candlesticks came from the internet. My further learning came from practising candle trading on a demo platform - not from reading theory. Too much theory is a waste of time.

*                  *                  *                    *                    *

[B]To all candlestick readers on forum [/B]:

At this point I am [U]very tired[/U]. Doing all these posts on this forum is very time consuming and I am up well into the small hours of the morning.
My first priority is my daytrading sharemarket work, from which I get my real income. This takes my morning. Then forex takes my afternoon, along with helping drug addicted indigenous youth.

So my plate is very full. Many of the questions asked here are repeat questions and require the same answers over and over. You get very tired of doing this.

I was around when the now legendary James first posted his “45 pips a day” system. Stacks of repeat questions emerged and I think James got very tired of repeating his answers.

I firmly believe that the person asking the question should first do their own research. Most of the time, the answer will come that way and there is no need to post on this forum. Only when research has been exhausted do we need to post a question - you learn much better when you do your own research first.

I will now research this skype stuff, but right now I need to re-establish my priorities. I cannot afford to neglect my sharetrading - forex is an extra for me. So it will be a while before I can use skype.
For now I am going to take a little bit of a rest here - I am doing research into another area of forex as well.

It would be nice if someone else took over the matter of answering the simple candlestick questions.

A word of advice to you if you do start using SKYPE. It’s no different than having your phone ringing all the time( except that it rings on your computer screen) so do not post your Skype ID anywhere. You have to be very selective about who knows your ID and keep it off during trading hours.
You are already extremely generous with the postings that you do, and don’t need any disturbance during your trading hours.
Having said, that Skype is one of the most useful free tools to have been offered to us.
I wish that these Forums would offer a File section like Yahoo Groups. Then you could post one file with all your answers and direct redundant questions there.
Cheers

learn elliott wave. it’s the biz. difficult, but the biz.

Jay

I trade in forex full time, so if anybody has a question and wants to ask, you are welcome to visit at 12a.m. EST until 4a.m. daily.

I am new in the forex market and does not much about this so i am searching for some useful tips or you can say turning points which might me useful for me to understand this.

You can try out every day pips

I think trading with technical indicators does not work in Forex? why because the currency market consists of web of currencies. Different currencies move together relative to each other… How can you trade with a reversal signal in candle sticks? Often you can have a doji in EUR/USD but none in GBP/USD and USDCHF.

If USDCHF fall will EURUSD and GBP/USD rise? often it doesn’t at the same speed. GBP/USD may rise more the EURUSD Those 3 currencies will move randomly without reason in the short term. Where does technical analysis fit here?

-Kevin Miole Trades