Can some one suggest a simple trading system?

Cyco, can you please share these systems? Thanks!

http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/6580-3-ducks-trading-system.html

Been around since 07’ simple system.

Any Price Action based is good. The problem though is not the system, is you, remember that.

Lots of details can be found in the thread I started here: 301 Moved Permanently

The London opening price range break out is a good system. No leverage. Not sure about reversing positions etc. But you basically set your buy/sell stops above and below the London open prices and if filled ride the profts as much as you can. Very simple and actually profitable IN THE LONG TERM.

IMHO all good systems are very simple. No T.A. or cycles, Fib’s etc…

Price action, the simplestmof all

im using technical analysis ofcourse specially the classic one that depends on support and resistence areas with trends, fibo and no indicators except the MACD to notice the divergence, and i think that is a complete system that i could trade with.

Are there any experts managing accounts using swing trading only?

oh yea, there must be

Check out for PAMM accounts, there must be such professionals

I have tried PAMM and most mannagers are no better than the 95%

check out forexfactory they have a lot of strategies for swing trading

I would like to know more about the simple system you talk :

I’m french and not very confident with english, so I apologize in advance.

If I understand correctly, when the prices open above the weekly pivot line, you expect it will go to the pivot line and check the buy limit order, and you expect then the price goes to the first resistance level.
Is it correct ? If it’s not, could you correct me please ?

I’ve read on the internet that when the price open above the pivot line, it will then rise up the most of time, so I don’t understand why you expect this price goes back to the pivot line before he rises up to the resistance level.

I love simple and long term strategy, so I pay a lot of attention to yours, I’m seeking a good one

If someone could advise me, I’m not sure Shellsnail is still on Babypips. Thanks :slight_smile:

All the systems you’ll find over the internet are a waste of time, why would one share his profitable system with the rest of the world, in majority of cases the edge will diminish as more peoples trade the same system. A good system have a high price tag on it, that most retail just can’t afford which are sold exclusively to the big institutions.

The best way is to develop a system by yourself, you just need to have good programming skills and a lot of time for a long trial and error process.

Wish you all the best

Try forexstrategysecrets.com. They offer a free program called Jump Start. It’s very simple and basic. I liked it because its on short video and is really easy to understand.