Can Teenagers Make Money ,Trading Forex

A teenager can make money trading forex as long as he exercises the maturity and decision making skills of a professional trader. A 15 year old child can be more profitable than a 50 year old man if he takes the time to learn about trading psychology, strategies and money management compared to a 50 year old man who just dives into the market.

Age has nothing to do with it, rather, maturity does :slight_smile:

2 Likes

[QUOTE=“galaxytrades;628480”]A teenager can make money trading forex as long as he exercises the maturity and decision making skills of a professional trader. A 15 year old child can be more profitable than a 50 year old man if he takes the time to learn about trading psychology, strategies and money management compared to a 50 year old man who just dives into the market. Age has nothing to do with it, rather, maturity does :)[/QUOTE]

Fantastic comment galaxy trader I agree it also takes time to build up that maturity , learning how to handle profits and most important leaning how to handle your losses & move on

Everyone can trade on Forex. The question is profitable or not. If there is no problem, what is the difference of trader’s age.

Maturity and the ability to act like an adult when treating something as a business. I’m 26 and first looked into trading at 19 - so talking from experience!

Everyone can trade in forex but there is limitation of age to become forex traders as I know, traders must be over 18 years old. So, it is possible for teenagers to take part into forex business when he doesn’t use his own age as proof of identity. It is true if it is not age which determine the result of trading but it’s depending on each person’s capability in making good analysis, prepare good money management and control psychology for trading. But teenager has tendency to be harder to control himself than adult person.

Of course! I took an investment class in high school trading stocks in a fantasy game with classmates which sparked my interest in trading equities. I’m 20 now, joined baby pips when I was 19 and am trading everyday. I’m not profitable from my initial start due to an unavoidable beginner’s learning curve however, I’m profitable now in a sense I’m ending months with gains. Longest winning streak I went was 15 days. Took a while to develop my own strategy but well worth the time.

I do have a blog where I post my results daily, check me out if you want: http://forexundergrad.wordpress.com

Any one can get profit in forex , there is not difference about old and young . Here need maturity of you your trading decisions and ability to cope with market . it varies person to persons , some are good teen age traders because they understand market well.

Certainly age is no factor when money making is concerned. Thus, traders should always ensure that they are knowledgeable enough in handling money such that their age is not a limiting factor to excel in the forex trading business.

It is right. Young or old could gain profit or suffer loss in this business, but there is rule for traders to take part in forex business when he is more than 18 years old. I think it’s not wise for teenager to trade in forex because teenagers couldn’t take full responsibility with their decision especially if they are still students. It’s harder to manage time well if you’re not mature enough although it is not the only one thing as consideration to take part in forex business.

Richard Branson, Alan Sugar were in business as very young teenagers - If an underage can get access by virtue of a believing parent - then I say go for it ! - Parent can limit loss by not funding more - I would certainly do this for my kids - if they showed promise :sunglasses:

Hello I am 23 now, and I have already spent there 5 years, means I started my trading as a teenager! As like others newbie I also faced so many challenges in my learning session, till now I am not happy on my trading result although I am making consistent money here, I wanna learn more and improve my trading skill.

Really good that you started trading at early age . When people waste their time in other activities you got experience of trading . It is a good business for those who are passionate . Day by day your skill will more to give you better earning in future. Forex trading is also a good way to become independent , enjoy your earning . You can do many other plans from forex earning.

I think there’s nothing wrong with a teenager learning how to trade, as long as that activity doesn’t hinder the rest of their education. As to actual trading, it’s best, I think, to wait until they become legal adults and can open their own accounts, since, obviously, no broker would let them open one before that.

Yes teenagers can earn money from forex trading. I know many students they are paying their fee with forex earning. It is like a part time job. They can do this business at small level at home. But teenager should learn and show patience while trading not be in hurry their trading decision should be calculated as well as mature.

Nice point of view! That would be workable!

Unless you’re talking about students in private schools, the individuals who need to pay fees would have to be college and university students, and they are no longer teenagers.

This doesn’t sound right at all, to me? Surely there are millions of college and university students worldwide who are 18, even more who are 19, and some who are 17?

In the general context of this thread, “teenagers” must mean “18+”, though, as minors can’t generally enter into legal contracts, and usually the t&c of forex brokerages specify that customers must be 18+ (even to open a demo account, and certainly to open a real-money one).

This would have to go down as one of the classic bullshite statements ever made on BabyPips.

4 Likes

Who is your broker that allow teen traders

1 Like

Great to such the young generation keen on learning and making money via forex. I wish you guys all the best.
Just one tip to all the inspiring young traders - Be patient, keep your calm and focus on learning and practicing.
Happy trading guys.