Christmas Forex book list?

I would concur either Market Wizards or Reminiscences of a stock operator as two classics.

For something a little newer, try this, its a good summary of all the good books mentioned here:

i dont want to be a tool, but i can’t really help myself.

“JB Marwood is an independent analyst, trader and writer with more than five years’ experience in financial markets.”

This from the amazon site made me laugh. Is this actually a good book as his credentials are not very good. It also has no reviews on amazon.

p.s. pipwhip is an independent cake decorator with over 20 minutes of experience of reading about it on wikipedia.

It’s an epic tale of a catapillar, who is as the title suggests, very, very hungry. Through his travels he eats and eats, not knowing where the journey will take him. I won’t spoil the ending but IT… IS… AWESOME.

The movie mentioned is fantastic movie, i really like it and recommend to everyone, yes :slight_smile:

This x-mass read your book! really liked it even it reminds that you already knew. First half of the book was i liked the most. thx everybody for sharing your books. one day i will def read them all :slight_smile:

maybe its got no reviews because its just come out