Coming Back to try on comdolls

Right now the trade is is running positive with a few + pips. But the Canadian data including CPI and Retail sales is expected to release within few minutes. The data can drive the price either in my favor or in the opposite direction. So, I am adjusting my position as below.

Moved stop loss to BE at entry point. So that, I can exit the trade without any harm to my account if the data is not in my favor.

Moved TP to 1.1030 aiming another 50 pips and increasing rr to 1:2 from 1:1. So that I can aim for a better return, if the data releases in my favor.

The Canadian data didn’t create any much volatility in the market as the reports were mixed with +ve and -ve numbers. The retail sales report printed better than expected readings while CPI readings were worst than expected. Hence Loonie is more likely to react to technical levels than fundamentals.

Few minutes ago, Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen warned that rate hikes could come sooner than expected if the the U.S. economic recovery is sustained.

Right now this opinion has created some volatility in the Forex market. I feel the words from Fed Chairman can give some strength to the Benjamin and the greenback may gain some lead against its counter parts(including against my favorite com-doll currencies

Trade Hit TP. It was a nice trade. Due to 1:3 rr, I had a return of 6% on gain of 150 pips…

Net return in this quarter up to this trade: +8%(5 trades)

Again shorting the Kiwi with a wide stop and 1:5 rr.

Shorted at previous support (0.8363) SL @ 0.8413(50 pips), TP 0.8113 (250 pips)

Here I have a nice rr of 1:5 and am aiming for the long term support at 0.8100 area.

Trade closed by hitting stop loss which was at breakeven resulting a no loss-no prifit transaction.

Net return in this quarter up to this trade: +8%(6 trades)

This my 3rd trade of short AUDUSD which was open from 4th of this month Hit Stop Loss today after 24 days.

Result -50 pips and -2%

Net return in this quarter up to this trade: +6%(7 trades)

Just entered a long position on USDCAD on formation of a pin bar in the 1 hour chart.

rr is 1:1 with 50 pips TP and SL

Long from 1.0838 SL = 1.0788, TP = 1.0888

This my long USDCAD trade hit TP gaining +50 pips and +2% return

Net return in this quarter up to this trade: +8%(8 trades)

Right now my 8th trade (Short NZDUSD) is up by almost 50 pips and so I am moving my stop loss to Entry point to have a risk free trade.

Here is my 10th trade in this quarter.

Shorted AUDUSD at 38.2% Fib level in the resent down trend seen on 1 hour chart.

Shorted at 0.9305 with SL @ 0.9355 (50 pips), TP @ 0.9230 (75 pips) and rr 1:1.5

Again going long on USDCAD at 23.6 retracement on recent uptrend.

Long from 1.0910 with SL 1.0860(50 pips), TP @ 1.09850 (75 pips) and rr 1:1.5

My short AUDUSD trade hit stop loss resulting -50 pips and -2% return

Net return in this quarter up to this trade: +6%(9 trades)

This my long USDCAD trade hit Stop loss awarding -50 pips and -2% return

Net return in this quarter up to this trade: +4%(10 trades)

Again Shorting the Aussie on a pin bar formation at previous resistance in the Daily Chart.

Shorted @0.9350 with SL @ 0.9400 (50 pis), TP @ 0.9250 (100 pips) and rr 1:2

EDIT

Moved stop loss to BE on Sep 9th as trade is +ve by more than 50 pips.

Again went long on USDCAD

Long from 1.0860. SL 1.0790(70 pips) TP 1.0965(105 pips) rr 1: 1.5

Please ignore this post as wrong picture inserted

My long USDCAD trade hit TP gaining +3% return and +105 pips

Net return in this quarter up to this trade: +7%(11 trades)

This my AUDUSD trade hit TP gaining me +100 pips and +4% return

Net return in this quarter up to this trade: +11%(12 trades)

Right now my NZDUSD short trade which is open from 25th of August is up by almost 100 +ve pips and so I am moving the stop loss to 0.8313 locking +50 pips and +2% return.