Daily Technical Analysis by FxGrow

[B]FxGrow Daily Technical Analysis – 12th April, 2016[/B]
[I]By FxGrow Research & Analysis Team[/I]

[B]AUDUSD short position ahead of Aussie employment report[/B]

The AUDUSD may continue its downward movement as the RSI remains in a bearish formation after weak Chinese CPI data and on forecasts the Fed might increase rates in June. The AUDUSD will support its short leg once it cut the major support point 0.7530 targeting 0.7495, 0.7475 and 0.7440 as long-term support levels.

[B][I]To read this Full in depth Analysis please visit FxGrow.[/I][/B]

[I][B]Note:[/B] This analysis is intended to provide general information and does not constitute the provision of INVESTMENT ADVICE. Investors should, before acting on this information, consider the appropriateness of this information having regard to their personal objectives, financial situation or needs. We recommend investors obtain investment advice specific to their situation before making any financial investment decision.[/I]

[B]FxGrow Daily Technical Analysis – 13th April, 2016[/B]

[B]EURUSD failed its second daily bullish breakout [/B]

The EURUSD is trading back at the pivot range as it failed another breakout after it cuts the resistance level 1.1455. The EURUSD will see a reversal move as it breaks the strong support level 1.1360 creating a bearish leg near 1.1320 and 1.1285 next support levels.

[I][B]Note:[/B] This analysis is intended to provide general information and does not constitute the provision of INVESTMENT ADVICE. Investors should, before acting on this information, consider the appropriateness of this information having regard to their personal objectives, financial situation or needs. We recommend investors obtain investment advice specific to their situation before making any financial investment decision.[/I]

[B]FxGrow Daily Technical Analysis – 13th April, 2016[/B]

[B]USDCAD new lows ahead of BOC statement today[/B]

The USDCAD is trading below October’s low 1.2830 as Canadian employment data boosts expectations. The trend lacked acceleration after a rise in Crude oil prices, and firmer US Dollars supported the bearish movement thus reaching new lows 1.2750. Breaking this major support point will push the USDCAD toward 1.2730 and 1.2690 as next support levels.

[B]FxGrow Daily Technical Analysis – 14th April, 2016[/B]

[B]EURUSD and the bearish sentiment arrived[/B]

The EURUSD drops from range as it cuts the strong support point 1.1360 providing a sharp leg lower below the major support point 1.1285. Today, the US CPI data will generate more volatility to the EURUSD and breaking 1.1260 will push the pair lower toward 1.1220 and 1.1185 respectively.

[B]FxGrow Daily Technical Analysis – 14th April, 2016[/B]

[B]AUDUSD erased gains despite solid jobs report[/B]

The AUDUSD rose to 0.7716 highs after strong Australia’s employment report, but gains were limited and the AUDUSD flattens around the pivot range 0.7655. The AUDUSD needed to close above the 23.6% Fibonacci expansion 0.7707 in order to open the door for an uptrend toward 0.7735, 0.7770 and 0.7805.

[B]FxGrow Daily Technical Analysis – 15th April, 2016[/B]

[B]GBPUSD slumps on BOE decision[/B]

The GBPUSD decreased but still trading above the solid support point 1.4090 as the Bank of England (BOE) kept rates unchanged as expected at 0.5%. The minutes also claimed that ‘Brexit’ is going to weigh on economic activity and will affect the currency negatively. Breaking 1.4090 will push the GBPUSD lower at 1.4030 and 1.3980 as strong daily support points.

[B]FxGrow Daily Technical Analysis – 15th April, 2016[/B]

[B]USDJPY higher surge toward 1.1000 psychological level[/B]

The USDJPY is still retracing higher after hitting bottom at 107.63 lows. The USDJPY needs a push toward the 38.2% Fibonacci retracement 1.1000 which is the major psychological level in order to clear the downside movement. Thus breaking the minor resistance level 1.0970 will continue surging higher to reach 1.1000 and 1.1055 respectively.

[B]FxGrow Daily Technical Analysis – 18th April, 2016[/B]

[B]The EURUSD is treading water ahead of Draghi’s conference[/B]

The EURUSD was trading a leg lower as equity markets rallied awaiting Draghi’s conference this week. Although inflation is weak, the European Central Bank (ECB) is expected not to ease this month and to keep rates unchanged thus giving the EURUSD a possibility of another rally as it breaks 1.1330 to reach 1.1365 and 1.1398 respectively.

[B]FxGrow Daily Technical Analysis – 18th April, 2016[/B]

[B]The AUDUSD erased gains despite better than expected Chinese GDP data[/B]

The AUDUSD surged higher and tests near the major resistance level 0.7740 as China’s GDP meets forecast. The AUDUSD needs a candle above 0.7745 to regain its momentum and to open an uptrend toward 0.7770 and 0.7820 respectively.

[B]FxGrow Daily Technical Analysis – 19th April, 2016[/B]

[B]The EURUSD playing above 1.1300 ahead of ECB meeting on Thursday[/B]

The economic recovery in the Euro zone and the higher surge in oil prices pushed the EURUSD higher at 1.1345. Market volatility rise as Fed policymaker claimed to stay more cautious about interest rate hike this year after showing that US economic conditions are favorable awaiting further data to be released, thus putting pressure on the US dollar. Breaking the first resistance point 1.1345 will extend gains to 1.1370 and 1.1405 as next resistance levels.

[B]FxGrow Daily Technical Analysis – 20th April, 2016[/B]

[B]The AUDUSD hits new high of the year[/B]

The AUDUSD increased to its highest level this year reaching 0.7826. Chinese data and firmer US Dollars supported the Aussie rally and finally the Australian dollar reached the key resistance level 0.7815. Trading above 0.7760 will open the door for the AUDUSD to expand its bullish momentum touching near-term resistance levels 0.7840 and 0.7890.

[B]FxGrow Daily Technical Analysis – 20th April, 2016[/B]

[B]The EURUSD downtrend may be resuming[/B]

The EURUSD is recovering after it fell to 1.1234 its lowest level in two weeks. Sluggish US Dollars and better than expected German Zew data created bullish signals for the euro and a push through the 1.1400 and 1.1500 zone is needed to clear the chance of a bearish trend. Breaking 1.1400 will trigger an uptrend to reach 1.1435, 1.1455 and 1.1475 as near-term resistance points.

[B]FxGrow Daily Technical Analysis – 21st April, 2016[/B]

[B]GBPUSD might face a strong downtrend ahead of retail sales[/B]

The GBPUSD rally might have come to an end on expectations of weak retail sales and that the Bank of England (BOE) is going to adapt a dovish outlook for monetary policy. The GBPUSD breaks the strong resistance level 1.1400 but then decreased failing to expand its way higher and cutting 1.4300 will trigger a downward movement to reach near-term support levels 1.4270 and 1.4225.

[B]FxGrow Daily Technical Analysis – 21st April, 2016[/B]

[B]The EURUSD is under pressure ahead of ECB meeting [/B]

The EURUSD failed to cut 1.1390 giving signs of a bearish movement especially after Draghi’s press conference as he announced to deliver easing rather than further cuts in interest rates. Speculations of more easing and breaking the major support point 1.1285 will extend the bearish trend near next support points 1.1245, 1.1215 and 1.1190.

I like how you publish this 2 hours after the retail sales data has been released!

[B]FxGrow Daily Technical Analysis – 22nd April, 2016[/B]

[B]The EURUSD struggled after ECB meeting[/B]

The EURUSD failed to cut the key resistance level 1.1400 as the ECB kept rates unchanged. Draghi’s comments put the euro under pressure below 1.1300 after claiming that the ECB policy of printing money and keeping borrowing cost at lower levels was working, thus increasing speculations that the ECB is ready for further easing in the coming months. Breaking 1.1255 will open the door for a downward trend toward 1.1235, 1.1190 and 1.1170.

[B]FxGrow Daily Technical Analysis – 25th April, 2016[/B]

[B]GBPUSD bottom might have found an end[/B]

The GBPUSD scaled a 5 week high at 1.4475 after US president Barack Obama visit to UK urging Britons to stay in the European Union. The GBPUSD was also supported by policy makers who disagree with UK exiting the Euro zone. Breaking 1.4485 give signs that the downside trend obviously comes to an end and the pair will continue sliding higher toward strong resistance levels 1.4525 and 1.4565.

[B]FxGrow Daily Technical Analysis – 25th April, 2016[/B]

[B]The reaction to the EURUSD is to be limited ahead of monetary policy bets[/B]

The Euro was flat against the dollar after it touched a 4 week low at 1.1215 as Draghi claimed that rates are likely to remain at current levels (near lows). The EURUSD is anticipated for more declines as central bank policies prompt inflation protection and breaking 1.1200 will continue shrinking toward near term support levels 1.1185 and 1.1155.

[B]FxGrow Daily Technical Analysis – 26th April, 2016[/B]

[B]The GBPUSD breaks an inverse head and shoulder[/B]

The GBPUSD finally broke the inverse head and shoulder yesterday and rallied above the 100 days moving average touching the strong the strong resistance level 1.4520. Monday’s gap gives the GBPUSD a bullish signal ahead of the FOMC meeting minutes and UK GDP, and breaking 1.4525 will push the GBPUSD higher toward next resistance levels 1.4545 and 1.4565 respectively.

[B]FxGrow Daily Technical Analysis – 26th April, 2016[/B]

[B]The USDJPY is struggling ahead of BOJ meeting[/B]

The Japanese Yen rose again amid speculations that the bank of Japan (BOJ) may expand stimulus at policy meeting on Thursday. The USDJPY touches 2 weeks high at 1.1188 before opening a leg lower this morning and remains in the bearish formation ahead of both BOJ meeting and Japan’s CPI data. Breaking 1.1030 might continue its downtrend movement toward 109.80 and 109.40.