Daily Technical Analysis

I close my week like this with opened trades. So i don’t close the trades only move the SL closer to the price, and i hope that sunday 0:00 we don’t have a big gap and the price keep going to the good way :slight_smile:

Nice weekend for everyone!

Is this thread still active - I notice that Forexclubusa has been banned, do you know why? Your charts appear similar, so will you take up the baton and continue the thread as originally envisaged, with the same trading style? I was interested to follow (although I don’t know what Forexclubusa did to incur the wrath of the mods).

ST

At first I thought he was just off somewhere.

Then I thought fxteacher was forexclubusa and he change nick for what ever reason. Wanted to ask on friday but I forgot.

Since you mentioned I checked his profile and he has been banned.

Petefader might have a clue why, he sent forexclubusa a private message warning him that he is going to be banned.

Might wanna ask him.

Dear Simon Templar and Nikita,

Forexclubusa is banned because of advertising, i don’t know why…
so i’m the old new forexclubusa, but i was moving on this weekend, so don’t had much time to trade and for new posts in this thread. But now, I’m allready working on it, making TA-s so i promise to you, i’m gonna upload new charts and more today!
Thanks for following my thread!
Have a nice day!

No adds anymore!:smiley: I’ll be a good boy here :smiley:

LOL, ok ok so I was right. Sensed that both of you were the same person.

Anyway welcome back.

SO, just like i promised i upload some charts now:

11.01.2011 AUDNZD

On the H4 chart we can see a nice flag. This is a trend amplifier configuration. If the price breaks out of the channel to long way(P1 long), we can try long trades.

My planes are for this week, to make a video with the opening signals (P1-5) and the SL-s and TP-s.
I’m still working with my website, and try to do a marker system where registrated users becomes the opening signals for the currencies.
So if you gonna follow this thread you can learn more about my trading strategy.

I know this monday was unbelievable, but if you was before the computer you could earn lot of pips!After this big moves the price has to go again a lot, so just keep watching, the next weeks gonna be interesting!

11.01.2011 AUDUSD

If Fibo 61.8 level falls (P2 short) we can try with a short trade, but be carefull, only half size, because the price can
turn to bullish again from Fibo50!If the price is following lower than Fibo50 than is the target Fibo31.8 because there
is a strong support level.

11.01.2011 EURUSD

The price by 1.3650, here is a strong support level togethre with SMA200. If these don’t stop the price, than we’ve should
open short trades. (P2 short) Target is 1.3200.

11.01.2011 USDCAD

We already had the P1 long signal, but the stop loss place was to far for open this position, and i make my trades with
the most safety, so i’m gonna wait that resistance level by 1.0210 falls, and after that we can open a bullish trade.
Target is 1.0650.

11.01.2011 XAUUSD

Support level by 1695 and SMA200 is there too. If this level
falls that’s a strong P2 signal for short trade.TP 1580.

Crikey, I think you have been banned again, something of a record! I guess it was the Youtube link you posted, not sure what the rules are. Anyway, guess that might really mean the end of this thread, this time, so not sure if you can still see this, but for sake of completeness (as you were kind enough to answer my question), you asked what trading platform I use: my charting is with eSignal, my broker is ETX Capital in the UK.

I liked your charts, interested to see a different style, sorry you couldn’t keep your nose clean.

ST

ROFL :smiley:

I am really sorry but I couldnt help myself. Talk about really stepping on the toes of the higher powers.

LOL.

Lol I know what you mean. I also participate in a boxing forum, and people get temporary bans left, right and centre on there, but then the discussion is a little less, ahem, professional than on here.

I haven’t ever seen anyone pick up two lifetime bans in the same week on Babypips! Hilarious.

ST

We shall mark this day as a record then!.

On a more serious note, I hope fxteacher did not earn an IP ban and does make a come back. I too like his charts and his postings.

Very precise and not ambiguous on what is happening.

And if its not for his genuine contribution and sharing, atleast to give a chance and see if he will trip over himself and earn a Triple ban and forever seal the record as the undisputed heavy weight champion of baby pips!.

fxteacher, if you reading this, please do come back.

Babypips is not that bad of a place. I think you are just unlucky.

Hy Guys!

So i’m back:) No ip block, nothing. I had hard weeks, tomorrow i’m gonna post again, but now i have to sleep…to tired:D
I hope i’m gonna stay longer than before.

Bye

Welcome back! I was just thinking on saturday evening that you are not going to come back!

Nice to see this thread going again.

Forex P2 Signal, with BIG pictures!

Link: <- Click here for HD!

Let’s see the Forex P2 Signal on GOLD charts and H4 time frame. This signal is about resistance and support levels. If we have the trigger candle, what close out of the resistance or support level, and it has a highest or lowest price. If the next few candle is ower the highest/lowest price that is our Forex P2 entry signal. SL is under/higher the last bottom/top, TP is so far like the deepest point between the first and last touch of resistance or support level. It sounds much more difficoult than it is. Lets see the pictures and you will understand it!
I’m using it on H1-H4 TF but works with every currencies and with any time frame!

I am assuming the above charts are GOLD prices?

It would be great help if you could put a header on the charts regarding the commodity/forex pair and TF you are looking at.