Daily Trade my $482 dollars -10 pips Daily Technical analysis (Support/Resistance)

NZD/USD short @ 0.6870
[email protected]
no SL

EUR/USD short @ 1.1415
limit @1.1407
sl @ 1.1437

GBP/USD short @ 1.4409
limit @ 1.4401
[email protected]

Reckon Mario has.

So just got out of this trade. Exit 1.1433. Bang on New York open. 40+ hrs exposed to the markets for a lousy 80 pips.

Bang straight into a real trade in @ 1.1433 . I’ll be out before I have time to post this. 4 mins vs 40 hrs, much better odds

Here’s my chart

Ying, The best indicator is time. The markets might be open 24hrs for us to speculate against but the reality of it that price is set by the banks and they operate during normal business hours. Use that fact to your advantage. And remember that like any workplace there’s always a knob that will come in early and those who will stay late.

Pulled the plug for only a three pip gain. Price did move but stalled. time to get out before jobless claims.

Your short might just be set at the right point bro. Best of luck with it.

Ive got a setup short @ 1.1415 tp:1.1407 [email protected], im having trouble with my setting with my broker Plus500 as it won’t allow me to set up my desired price.

i got a long setup too
EUR/USD
@1.1461
tp:1.1469
[email protected]

Brokers are like banks bro if you’re not satisfied with their service, find a new one.

Looks like the EU is setting up nicely to attack the 1.14 level

Arghhh… I’ve just downloaded OANDA, there’s really a huge difference with target price.

I don’t like my broker currently, OANDA rocks! it can adjust lot size and so professionally accurate with pips and stops. Awesome!!!

I hit my win profit 8 pips. Sadly say my current broker didn’t stop at tp but OANDA did.

The 1.1407 was the S3 last support for today’s bear, probability going long is high or retracement, i might be wrong

Good stuff bro.

since it been dipping down, new support were created by EUR/USD for daily
S1=1.1425
S2=1.1363<===next strong support (im practicing my new OANDA, got a new broker)
S3=1.1329

EUR/USD short @ 1.1368
[email protected]
[email protected]

Hi Ying . take my advise with a grain of salt yea.

Bob, your chart looks like a tick chart right . why tick chart, what is the pros and cons having a tick chart compared to a time based chart. Please enlighten me .

Hey Joe!

I’m starting to earn money and i’m so excited, gunna grab my 5000 bucks next week! New Platform broker and simpliest strategy. I might give up my job soon! and im so tired for today, forex traders needs to be healthy too… Good Night you all, Traders Rocks!

Hi Bob,

Your chart looks really awesome.
It really blows my mind off.

Please correct me if i am wrong

Base on what i observe.

A box of high low range is generated at every 34 tick and display in a 9min interval fashion.

The box is also overlap at every breakout level of swing high or swing low price level.

This is a chart applying the concept of swing trading by overlapping 34tick per box over one another.

Inside the box, the vertical line is mark after the high or low of 34tick is established and a horizontal line in the 2nd part of the box mark 50% of the box HL range.

When compare to conventional time price chart. Here are some of my inferences,

1. Conventional time price chart demonstrate only the price level over a period time as a candlestick, bar or line.
    This gives a 2 dimension perspective.

2. Height of the tick box depicts change in HL range price level over 34tick. In some sense it feels like volume.

3. Width of the tick box show amount of 34tick complete over a period of time. In a rough sense, tell us number of participant in 34tick.

4. The overlap of boxes demonstrate swing trading concept.

5. Hence, i conclude this chart illustrate trend reversal point really well and adds a volume + participation dimension to the chart.

6. In summary, this chart has the following dimension
    A. Price
    B. Time
    C. Volume
    D. Participation
    E. trend direction

5D trading model

Lastly, may i hav a copy of this indicator or system? In return, i will give you another system of indicator.

Hope to see your reply soon.
I wonder how many people can appreciate what you have just posted here…

long @1.1443
tp:1.145
sl:1.1429

if wrong

short @1.1408
tp:1.145
sl:1.1422

Hi Ying

Its non farm payroll today. About 1hr + from now. A trade with such a tiny stop is as good as throwing money into the drain. The spread during the release of NFP is obnoxious. Furthermore, the volatility is the largest of all normal news. You will get eaten alive unless you have some strategy to subdue the beast.