Daily Trade my $482 dollars -10 pips Daily Technical analysis (Support/Resistance)

spotted AUD/USD good set up because its near the S2 support

Pivot calculator
pivot point:0.7314
S1:0.7303
S2:0.729 <=== This is we are gunna take profit ( 7 pips )
S3:0.7279

Short setup @0.7295
limit:0.7288
sl: 14 pips ( might adjust depends volatility) max 30 pips

spotted also the NZD/USD good set up because its near also the S2 support
NZD/USD (hi=0.6779/Lo=0.6733)
Open Price:0.6768
Pivot calculator
pivot point:0.676
S1:0.6741
S2:0.6714 <=== This is we are gunna take profit ( 7 pips )
S3:0.6695

Short setup @0.6719
limit:0.6712

the AUD/JPY good set up because its near also the S2 support with Nekkei high shows weak Yen today
NZD/USD (hi=79.41/Lo=79.12)
Open Price:79.25
Pivot calculator

R3:79.69
R2:79.55 <=== This is we are gunna take profit ( 7 pips )
R1:79.4
pivot point:79.26

long setup @79.50
limit:79.57

Ying my suggestion is to treat your forex as a business. At the start you doubled and was at 800 plus. I was there once, after increasing my account by 150% I made a few bad moves and went to 0. My message, withdraw your gains and pace yourself.

We have a good start in the Asia session, since nikkei is up yen did went down. 7 Pips profit, not bad…

Thanks SiphonFilter, your right, i’m treating this as a business right now. Its really not bad. Wait, where did you had your bad move? This strategy they called scalping or whatever is awesome. I learn this from Joe, and i find it so easy and put some discipline on it. It’s a good business today.

Ok so i won, 7 pips with 40000 units in AUD/JPY, im going to close all my pending trade and wait again for the euro opens and win 7 more pips. There’s money in the EUR/USD i believe. As of now im still employed and treating this as a part time business. ~ Simplicity is beauty

I wanted to share my avatar where did i get it, i took it from the movie Pacific Rim. I choose this avatar because they are using a machine that defend aliens. The name of the robot is crimson typhoon which operated by three Chinese warriors.

Ying17 you said in some post before that you might have to make your S/L larger… I say don’t, instead let your wining run when ever you can. If you get one good run , you’ll make up all the loses. Siphonfilter is right treat this as a business, because it really is one. Now i would say build up your account to where you can make decent money and then take money out. If you do it piece by piece it will take very long time to get where you want to be…

Ying, if your scalping strategy is working out. Zoom out and apply your strategy on larger time frame say daily candle stick.
Then you can have larger gains, without having to scalp till you get burn out.

wow, i haven’t tried larger time frame yet, i will definitely gunna check on that

EUR/USD still moving in an indecesive direction i’ve set up one long and one short
just to hit the first resistance and first support for today

R1:1.1451 <===taking profit if goes up
Pivot point:1.1411
S1: 1.1341 <===taking profit if goes down

EUR/USD
long @1.1446
[email protected]
sl:1.1432

if wrong

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

I spotted GBP/USD as i try to correlate the FTSE1000, i might see that its negative percentage today, plus a strong dollar in the Asia session it will probably hit short my set up

GBP/USD short @1.4395
[email protected]
[email protected]

pivot:1.4406
s1:1.439

One of the best setup right now i’ve spotted is the GBP/NZD which is near R1

with a very near distance R1 = 2.1372

GBP/NZD with 30000 units
long 2.1367
[email protected]
[email protected]

i gues its a very tight sl so i modify it to 30 pips i almost got my sl

This is good, it just sky rocket so sudden in 2.1375 which is above my limit another 7 pips gain. with 30000 units. a total of 14 pips gain here which is a very progress trade. I am now going to rest, waiting for the US session opens.

Tonyro44, i’m still concerned about the time that i am working with the trade, im the person who doesn’t want to stay in the computer for so long and i am also concern that the volatility might run against me thats what we called unforseen ambush. I’m glad to receive a 5 pips or 7 pips. This is a beginning to for me. If i would bet 100,000 lots with a pure winning strategy this is me. But i didn’t say you are wrong , i wanted to have discipline on my own. I can see very well that GBP/NZD is having a good trend, i would still stick to my 7 pips winning :slight_smile:

What ever is working for you is great, all i was saying is there are many ways of trading . The key is to trade what you feel comfortable with .

[QUOTE=“tonyro44;764641”]What ever is working for you is great, all i was saying is there are many ways of trading . The key is to trade what you feel comfortable with .[/QUOTE]

Okidoki, o7

And on second thought, I’ve read a Twitter from Forex gump about the positioning my entry, my entry seems to be too tight and SL is too tight also towards the s and r, I was trying using the 15 minutes TF, but when I look at the 5 minutes, I saw a small consolidation and it’s better to have an entry in this consolidation when I knew the volatility is testing towards the RS line. Therefore by positioning the entry I can still use my sl lower too.

Highlight for today’s opening is the USD/CAD which is near the R1= 1.2989

As tonyro44 advise me a not to adjust SL, i manage to adjust some positioning because looking in the smaller timeframe there’s quite noise and entry can be found, the US market is 9 minutes away, and a consolidation area of USD/CAD is very strong towards 1.2989

set up long @1.2972 ( profit 19 pips) 40000units
[email protected] <==near R1
SL@ 14pips 1.2958