Daily trade setups

I use ema to define trend either is up or down and use price action to execute my positions.
as it’s clear to me for this week i am looking to Sell GOLD and AUD/NZD and Buy CHF/JPY of course after i get a clear confirmation from price action.
i am still in buy position for EUR/JPY as i am very careful about money management .
Have a Wonderful Day.:smiley:

[B]Buy Entry[/B] for [B]CHF/JPY[/B] at current price [B]116.744[/B]
Have a good night :slight_smile:

A follow up on my Buy Entry yesterday for CHF/JPY,price is right now at 117.27 wich is +52 Pips in pocket so far. i will set my Target Limit at 117.60 and my Stop Loss at 116.70

Who ever took that Buy Entry for EUR/JPY like i did :slight_smile: he is around +135 Pips isn’t Sweet

Happy trading All :slight_smile:

I started my thread 2 weeks ago ,here is my performance so far
[B]4 Winning Trades[/B] Versus [B]1 Losing Trade[/B] in total of [B]+433 Pips Gain[/B]

Keep tune :slight_smile:

Another Setup: [B]Buy EUR/USD[/B] at current price [B]1.3793[/B]

Happy Trading :slight_smile:

Hey ForexFox101,

Thanks for the response and for sharing your trades. Today, I am [B]Long on EUR/JPY (Entry 143.412)[/B]. My strategy is purely based on market trend. My other position is[B] Short USD/CHF (Entry 0.88213).[/B] As mentioned, I am more of a scalper and I aim to close both trades anywhere above +20 pips, and my SLs are at -20, but I’ll adjust them manually, depending on the market trend. On a different note, do you rely on any particular trading strategy?

Kind Regards.

My 2 Entries positions hit their targets :slight_smile:
CHF/JPY

EUR/JPY

as a follow up on my earlier entry i am right now at -32 Pips.

i think you just have been stopped out by your SL in both entries, i am to sorry for you,but that’s one of the reasons i don’t like to use SL because what ever you try to do price will always go down before going up and my strategy is based on patient, i feel SL will always work against me.i decide based on what i see when to go in and when to go out.

Have a great Day.

You are right. I was stopped out in under two hours for the USD/CHF pair, Loss -22.5 pips.In addition, I’ve lost 2 more trades trades today (GBP/JPY and EUR/JPY), JPY weakened against those two base currencies. In terms of wins, I’ve only won with EUR/USD today, profit +22 pips. I think my biggest weakness at this time is I lack a solid trading strategy, but I hope to learn a few tips and tricks from you.

Have a nice day and Happy Trading.

you see Perry pair GBP/JPY is starting to turn down again, Hopefully it will continue

Hi all,

My trades for today are GBP/USD Long (Loss -32.8 pips). EUR/JPY Long (Profit +17.3 pips). I have two more trades running: USD/CHF and USD/JPY, both are on the money now, but below 10 pips.

Happy Trading.

That’s a very impressive win/loss ratio. Keep on pippin.

Hi Sujoncit,
Are you trying to say something!!!:slight_smile:

[B]Buy NZD/CHF [/B] at current Price [B]0.7620[/B]

Happy trading All :slight_smile:

Hi, how long would you predict to run NZD/CHF long?

I would like to see it breaking above 0.7700 but I dont think this will happen very soon and tomorrow is friday so let’s hope price jump to 0.7700,[B]Target Limit is 0.7700[/B]

Good afternoon All,
After I did my study for the market for next week,I came up with these trade setups:
[B]GBP/USD SELL OPPORTUNITY AS WE WILL WAIT TO SEE AT WHAT PRICE THE MARKET WILL OPEN ON SUNDAY[/B]
[B]GOLD SELL OPPORTUNITY AFTER PRICE STRATING TO GO DOWN AGAIN AFTER THIS PUSH UP WE WILL GET TO THIS ONCE CONFIRMATION IS SET[/B]
[B]my current open positions are NZD/CHF BUY AND EUR/USD BUY[/B]
Have a great weekend :slight_smile:

I have a grudge from last week on EUR/usd , how strongly is your buy position from scale of 1-10? I’d love to get even with it if not over :slight_smile:

I am Really Sorry Nine,Myself i have an account that can hold me for long time and when i have a losing trade i just forget about it and i focus on other trades.in another word it’s up to you,but in case price keep going down i think it will go up to 1.3750 to test that level and go back down again; so till then i will decide to go out on that level and i will have less damage :).
Happy Trading :slight_smile: