Did you grow a small account? Share your story!

The only times I’ve managed to build up small deposits involved luck. I just got a good run of trades and used them as a foundation, but soon after I lost a third of the profits (quickly made a withdrawal then) after three bad trades. That taught me a lesson never to think my systems are invincible.

Hi traders, I am a newbe. I am really excited about this journey.I am looking forward to be a succesful trader by managing my money and growing my account steadily, not just to make money, but to learn the market and the trend.
I take FX seriously and I really want to learn.

QUESTION
I have been trading with 0.03 lots but I feel like I am being taken out of the market before I reach my target profit.

E.g 1:4 ,I am willing to loose 10pips (stoploss) × 0.03= 3euros to gain 40pips × 0.03=12 euros but I am taken out of the trade before my target profit, what am I doing wrong. I know my explanation is on layman’s language.
Please help

That’s informative, thanks.

Bro I deposited 15 usd into my xm account and got a 100% bonus making 30 usd in total

In 3 days I turned it from 30 usd to 71 usd
Its was easy my brother also turned his 15 usd account to 85 usd …I used a full proof strategy and was very patient …took no losses in these trades and I trade onces a day ,just trying to make 10 usd a day but guess I made more … its funny how traders talk about taking small risk to make small money in this site …but I say take risks if u see that the market is moving as ur strategy tells u and hold your trades but also I learnt that risk management is very important cause I blew 3 accounts before making fast money … but it must happen to everyone this is how we learn …flipping a account is not luck its skill… in a 10 usd account u can make 100 dollars in a week if u know what u doing and use risk management it is important… I have seen people do this alot and they are really good at it …it all knowledge and skill ,no luck here

1 Like