Do any of you have a forex blog?

I don’t have any blog for now :slight_smile:
But I wanna have one to build my personal trading jurnal.

I don’t have a blog and I don’t have any reason to start it. It should contain some useful information so that people would read it. I don’t have time for it, to be honest. It’d rather spend this time trading.

Hi,

Absolute novice here, finished reading BP and now just analysing platforms and indicators with the intention of demo trading soon.

I decided to write a blog via FB page to self coach myself, as well as to force myself to update and commit time on it so I have some references to look back to in the future

Sorry - I can’t see it (I don’t have and won’t have a facebook account) - However, I can and will see blogs on Tumblr or similar

atb

F

[Edit = we even have a section here where people post their journals and keep them updated - Isn’t that what a “BLOG” does ? ]

I was thinking, if I decided to create a Forex blog, which platform do you recommend for free blog, and what do I post on it? My everyday trade? I am not good at writing analysis.

Hi,

So my original thought was to start the blog on Facebook since I already use the site a lot. However after a week of blogging there, I realised I was not reaching the right audience, I want to interact with other traders speculating and suggestions to improve my strategies. Instead what I got is silence and Facebook’s insistent nudge for me to pay them to promote my page.

It was an absolute nightmare

So now I started a fresh blog on the Trading Journals section right here on BabyPips, a couple of days ago.

So far it’s been taking up a lot of my time journalling all my trades as I take them, but I feel I am more focused on the trades than managing a page.

Thanks for the suggestion :slight_smile:

1 Like

I thought about creating my own blog. But only for promotion of partner programs.

You can visit hablandoforex(com) Very good where you will find the latest trends in the market of bags and how to train in it, and on the latest trend that is revolutionizing the world cryptocurrencies.

Hi every one, I have just stared a blog, I do not plan on abandoning my blog (as iv paid for a subscription, and I’m cheap) it will be a mixture of both vlog & blogs, and some videos that I find interesting.
I will be the first to hold on my hand up and say I’m terrible with consistency in regards to forex, so in my vlogs I will be setting small but achievable profit target goals.
www.achievingforexgoals.com

i started a little blog 2 Month ago …feel free to visit :slight_smile:

https://www.truemantrades.com/

Nice Blog, keep up the hard work, I really enjoyed reading jungle of system because it reminds me of how horrible a cluttered chart looks.

1 Like

thx for the kind words … :slight_smile:

its also a good way to improve my english :wink:

1 Like

I’ve had thoughts of starting a trading blog, but haven’t gotten around to it.

I think to start a trading blog. But it is interesting to know on what resources it can be created except babypips?

Until that moment, I did not even think about blogs. After reading your thoughts, I decided to read some.
I guess I’m too old to create my own blog :wink:

My trade journal is on a blog set to private. I find the format very useful, as there is functionality (such as widgets, privacy settings, etc) that you would not get from having a similar journal on a forum thread.

we sure dont need any spammers :stuck_out_tongue:

I have the blog

The Trader FX

Thanks to your post, many will be able to find non-trivial blogs of traders. Thank you :slight_smile:

Money and job costs of a good blog are quite high these days. Lots of experts recommend to keep a blog in popular social nets like Facebook. Do you find that effective?