Do any of you have a forex blog?

hi, check out mine… fxtradingbank(dot)blogspot(dot)com

I am starting my own blog on fundementals news as well as A sort of trade journal for myself and others only really got it up and running last week here it is genefx.wordpress.com
will post a link to babypips aswell, bear in mind that my blog is still in its infancy at the moment.

What is the best platform for a Forex blog, is it better to user blogger or wordpress, and is it useful to keep a trade journal in blog format so you can look over your trades and analyse them.

just a tip for everyone with a blog you can import a theme from - honestly this isn’t advertising Im trying to help with a responsive blog template - if you haven’t heard of theme forest you can get your hands on Wordpress themes there which transform it into a totally different concept for blogging, make it look like a pro magazine/newsroom. I’m guessing we’re all using WP for blogs? Anyway, it can make your blog look super-fanstastic-awesome PM me if you’re stuck its easy

I wont post my blog because then it will look like spam

I certainly would never condone illegal downloading. And certainly would never advise anyone that themes can be downloaded for free on any torrent platform…

Off topic question but whats the most trusted sources going around for trading signals?

I enjoy and interested to make one in future for giving away signals

yes, I have a blog and discuss forex brokers around the world’s outstanding legal

I have a blog that is interesting for you to read, its all about the broker discusses the legal world, perhaps with this blog can help you find a good broker for trading, BrokerForexPro. or see one of these [B][U]broker reviews[/U][/B]

Though i don’t have forex blog but i used to follow Forex Trading | Trade Forex with Alpari – International Forex Broker blog as i used to trade under them from the past 3 years!!

fairly new blog; Forex Wizardz – Learn to Trade The Market

hello. Not a blog but a decent website is theforexlist with some helpful material for new traders as well as experienced ones.

trade-to-live-and-live-to-trade.blogspot.bg , here you can check me :slight_smile:

No,but i am thinking to make one!!

I'm running InvestingPit - Forex Spot & CME Futures Options Analysis Blog at https://investingpit.com/blog

I also have a thread on this forum in Analyst Arena at
http://forums.babypips.com/the-analyst-arena/79462-forex-spot-cme-futures-options-analysis-investingpit.html

Having a blog can be a good way to keep things archived and be more disciplined plus a form of storing everything investing related in one place.

Comments section below each blog post is also a good way to leave your own comment to gather thoughts.

All in all having a blog can be like a trade journal that everybody can have access to online.

Another plus site is that you can run a blog for free so it doesn't cost you anything but boost your self discipline.

If you can use a computer, you can use “Super Simple Bot”. Do a quick Google search to find out everything about it and how the robot can help you earn online.

No, I don’t have my own blog. maybe you guys can suggest some reliable and interesting ones?

I just started my own blog where I am looking to start sharing some of my experiences that I have picked up throughout my trading career. You can find it at discover-fx.com. :slight_smile:

Clark, lets get crackin on some of that material on the blog. Given the great quality of your posts here lately, I’m anxious to see what you put there. I’ve checked in since you mentioned it! We need more than the intro. haha

Hey Boston,

Thanks for the encouragement, I’ve got 6 posts right now in my drafts which I will publish as soon as I am happy with them! I have a lot of things to planned that I want to share. :slight_smile:

Some updates now covering Vanilla Options in the traditional Option school City Monopolist Trading - An Introduction to the world of Forex and commodity trading