Do you know anyone who has become rich from forex in real life

I fully agree with you and neither they’ll brag about their success on any social media as well.

Hi guys,

Just want to share my opinion.
Regarding this RICH statement. this is a bit hard to understand. because rich itself is comes from our mind. and there is no limitation in rich definition.
I can called someone as a rich person, but he can reply me that he is not rich but his friends is rich. so the definition is a bit unclear.

But if you said you take good risk and reward in trading and make profit out of it? absolutely yes.
if i’m saying i trade for living maybe you will not believe me. but just want to share my opinion to all my friend in this forum. trading is not only forex. so i trade commodity for living such as leather, gold and property. or what we called do some business for living. so trading is not always by trading platform. it is just simple exchanging something to make money out of it.
anyway, i’m an indonesian. if you want prove just come to indonesia and i will let you know what i do to make living very simple.

Regarding indonesian people make good or great robot? hmmmm not sure about this. But the point is. If you can read or analyze chart and practive your ability to trade. eventually you will come in a state where you can trade and make profit continously. if you already come to this position. i believe you can use robot like you hire employee. it is just as simple as you told someone or robot to do your job. but if you do not know what you are doing. in every business in this world, you will just got scammed by your employee or robot.

I live in indonesia, and i’m following a lot of indonesia trading seminar. what they give you just the picture of happines and the picture of profit. to make you follow them. such as giving you godlike strategy, indicator and robot. [B]this is just useless if you cannot analyse the chart or market condition.[/B] The order should be: 1st and the most important is “analyse” than comes the strategy indicator and robot.

This seminar maker, They never told you how hard we have to beecome to be a good trader and making profit out of it guys.
For myself, my parents spend almost 30 years to have good market analysis and he passes down to me. and takes about another 5 years to learn to trade from my parents experience and seminar with nonstop working day till night with almost no sleep to be able understand how people mind and market works.
This might be hard for you. but no such thing as making easy profit in this world guys. only 0.000001%or less of people in this world born really lucky.

So before believe in anything please use your logic first. and analyse it. don’t just taking any other people story straight away. this is including my story. use your logic first guys.

Thanks for sharing and Good Luck

The answer to this OP depends on your definition of “rich”. My current definition of “rich” is someone who makes enough money to fully purchase brand-new vehicles of their choice, and purchase houses worth around $100,000+

I do happen to know someone who I consider “rich” and he got his money solely from trading Forex.
I met him about 5 years ago. He had a rundown car and was living in a mortgaged house with his wife and kids. He was in a lot of debt.
5 years later and I haven’t seen him in a while so I emailed him to see how he’s doing.
He showed me one of his trading statements. It was one of his ‘smaller’ Oanda trading accounts with over $100,000. Showed me how much he makes on average with that account. It was about $16,000 in one day.
He now owns 2 large/expensive houses and three brand-new vehicles and several bank accounts.

He is now my mentor and has inspired me to get back into trading Forex.

Someone made a comment on here about rich traders not coming onto the forums. That’s somewhat accurate.
This guy used to go on the forums a lot to learn from other people. Now he keeps to himself and is not nearly as social as he used to be.

let me show you some trade order from one of my friend.

becoming rich straight away in Forex is very difficult. if you want to become a successful trader then you need lot of learning and to do hard work. Without knowledge and proper skills it will be very difficult for a novice to become rich.