Does an intermediate term low have two higher lows immediately after a short term low

Rebecca,

If you need a source for 5-day charts, here is one that might help you — NetDania charts, available online, no download required —

Forex Charts | Free charts software - FinanceChart | NetDania

Note: You will need to have the latest version of Java installed on your computer. And you will need to be in a browser [I]other than[/I] Google Chrome (which doesn’t support Java). Firefox, Opera (and I think IE) are all good.

When you open the NetDania webpage, you will see something like this (minus the red mark-ups):

After you detach the chart, you will see this (minus all the notes in red, which I added):

NetDania charts are 5-day charts. The time zone (which simply determines the date/time stamp on each candle) is adjustable, so you can easily set it to GMT (if it doesn’t automatically open in GMT).

Unfortunately, unlike your platform, when you close the NetDania website, you lose everything, and have to start over next time. Also, NetDania gives you the ability to add text to any chart, but you can’t position a letter or numeral directly over a candle — which is kind of a bummer when you want to denote highs and lows, etc.

All of the text (which I added to the chart above) was added using the SnagIt image-capture app.

All the usual “studies” (basically, indicators) are available in NetDania charts.

Another option (and maybe a better one): download a DEMO account from FXCM-UK. All FXCM MarketScope charts are 5-day charts. The advantage of this option is that you can save your charts within the FXCM platform.

I hope this is helpful.

You don’t lose everything with Netdania when you close the browser if you’re logged in to your Netdania account (which is free to create and keep forever). The chart station package is the one you want to use. When you log in any changes you make to charts are stored permanently on Netdania’s side. These changes are not local changes to your PC so I have the same charts both at home and at work which is handy. I don’t use anything else other than Netdania personally. It’s been 100% reliable for me over the years.

Thanks. I didn’t know that. I’ve never created a NetDania account. I’ll have to try that.

Typically, I use NetDania charts only on the weekend, when my broker’s platform and charts are unavailable. It’s great to have access to a robust charting package that’s available 24/7/365.

Please what’s the name of the book by Larry Williams where in which you got this question from, I do like to read it

What’s the book name pls

Hi,

It’s “Long-Term Secrets to Short-Term Trading”.