Does anyone know this Andrew Mitchem "forex trading course"?

OLD POST, but hope you found what you were looking for, heres a few people that bought it: Andrew Mitchem Forex Trading Coach – You Must Be Joking, Right ? | JLTrader

Beauh, would be interested to hear how it is all going 7 years on?
I have only just come across his podcast, hence the google search which led me to BabyPips.
Curious to hear if you are still on here…

Cheers,
Nathan

I’m guessing its all a scam and this guy blew his account a long time ago. That’s if he was actually a trader and not a promoter. Dont fall for it. 2k for an online course. Wow!!! Babypips course is free. Lol.

Hi Tom,

I come from an institutional background so I cant say I have heard of Andrew.

However, when acquiring any knowledge it is best to be agnostic and learn from as many different sources as possible. They are plenty of videos on YouTube before you give your money to someone you don’t know.

In building your own trading process you learn the reasons why something does not work rather than just being told and asked to blindly follow.

Well that is my opinion.

How long have you been trading for ?

1 Like

I came across this on Trustpilot.

Do your due diligence and don’t waste not only your money but also your time

Andrew Mitchem The Forex Trading Coach. I was a "Well Known Member from May 2023 - February 2024) Don’t make the same mistake myself and what he claims is over 3,900 other students have made, and ask him this simple request: Please provide me with a 12 month Broker Trade History where I can see that all the numbers (Wins and Losses) are listed in order/all together, and I can verify that not only are you taking all the trades that you say you are taking, but that shows the system is profitable long term. After spending not only my money, but 7 months of my time I finally realized it was an extremely well oiled marketing scheme. I eventually asked politely and have been berated for doing so and kindly refunded most of my money as to not disrupt the scheme. He will run you in circles showing you some screenshots of his broker trades that are wins and some that are losses but no way will he show a full 12 month history as I have learned now. He will offer to let you contact some of his current and past students. Ask them for the same 12 month broker trade history as well. Don’t fall for it because none can provide you this either. He will claim he has listed daily trades for the last 10 years that he guarantees will achieve 20% or your money back, but he is the one typing in the data and providing you his typed results. He knows no one can backcheck it because they are based off so many variables such as spreads, brokers, time of entry ect… I took them pretty much trade for trade for 7 months and my math came nowhere near his math and that is why I started asking questions politely and respectfully to see if I had made some errors in my math. It takes him 15 minutes a day to type one daily trade report up but he won’t take 5 minutes and produce a broker trade history that would show how he actually executed them and the results?? I even posted, as well as some other students posted, my entire trade history on his forum to show how easy and quick it was to produce. Use your own common sense. I will not get into all the details here as there is a character limit, but you can see my full review on Forex Peace Army (djblevins78) and on you tube I posted a short video review as well as typed in a full explanation in the details section just below the video click more. It hurts to think of how many truly hopeful, driven traders have taken his course, only to give up in the end from frustration. If they had put their money and time in a legitimate mentorship, they may have gone on to be successful traders. I have included in all my reviews that if himself or any handful of his past students can provide me a 12 month broker trade history for review that shows the system is profitable long term then I will remove all my reviews, but of course I have yet to hear from anyone. I asked, as well as other students asked from time to time, since day 1 (and more than once), if there were any Full-Time traders on his private forum we all participated in and never once was there one. Just listen to his you tube marketing and figure that one out?? Anyways don’t be blinded by the hopes he verbally sells and markets and tell him don’t just tell me, show me.

Scammer thread for sure. One guy with multiple screen names joining just to post here.

Give me $2000 and I’ll show you how easy it is to make money.

1 Like

The forum is full of that, but it’s really tough to get the moderators to do anything about it. I mean REALLY tough. :pensive:

1 Like