Does anyone trade with others in a Skype room?

I once met a trader who uses the skype chatrooms & he swears by them. (I personally could not see the attraction)

Just curious, are there any traders on here who share an office facility with other traders?

I’m not talking about prop traders or working for a firm. More like traders who trade their personal accounts with others around to bounce ideas off etc…

Trading arcades, where everyone gets there own cubical can be beneficial. But there are still distractions. But you know everyone there is successful enough not only to make their own ends meet with trading but pay for rent of their space+equipment/fees . The level of trader there is much higher than you will find in any internet site, also the variety of trading styles and instruments traded will be eye opening. But I personally found getting a place with doors to be better. There are still emotional blowups that can cross cubicles, flying mice, smashing keyboards. You learn you can even fade some of the traders there. Its crazy to see the mechanics of a room. Also being able to take to guys after the day is over and see what their perspective was, or doing lunch. But basically it takes the loneliness out of trading, and shows you your not alone. there are others out there struggling, trying to deal with psych, having bad trades, going through draw down. But as with anything never ever let anyone sway your own trading decisions.